• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

Listerning to it on the radio and it seems all Bellew with Haye showing an ankle injury

Possible ruptured achilles, he can barely stand
Bellew gassed himself out completely trying to finish him so could still get caught

And there goes the towel! Bellew wins!
Why couldn't Haye hold out another 4mins the ****, I want my £60!

Word is Haye damaged his achilles in the 5th round, if thats true he fought on with real guts.

Bellew looks like nothing much, Haye is getting old.
The best these two overblown cruiserweights could offer the world of boxing is a rematch.

Part of me wants to so badly buy the AJ fight so I can watch it on my tele the other part looks at the £20 and thinks I can go to see GOTG 2 at the IMAX for less than that.

Why is there so many good films coming out this month!!!

I am in two minds. The last PPV I got was the AJ v Whyte fight and that was worth the money and I think this fight will be too but £20?

I long since sold my soul to the Sky devil, but refuse to shell out for PPV. Which really annoys me as I love the big fights.

Will be a pretty revealing night for Joshua. When all's said and done Klitschko is 41, hasn't fought for 18 months and lost to Fury last time out. Joshua should be at the peak of his powers and looking to make a real statement.

So expect Wlad to try and grapple and frustrate AJ. Will be interesting to see if AJ can adapt. Would love to see AJ knock him out, but I think this one will be more tactical and a points win. Jus don't know who.

AJ is tipping the scales close 18 stones; just under 2 pounds shy. He's 10 pounds heavier than Wlad. Hope that extra bulk doesn't come back to haunt him if it goes to the later rounds.

Fury pulled out of the Parker fight. Very disappointing but very predictable. Hughie just doesnt have the heart at the highest level.

So 9 minutes to fight time. Come on AJ!!! Just hope he can overcome the massive gap in experience. Wlad has fought over 300 pro rounds more.

Last edited:

Latest posts