• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

I wonder if Khan's punching power has waned with age as he didn't seem to trouble Brook last night when he did connect. Only six rounds but it was a proper tear up - no dancing around the ring to avoid getting hit.
Yeh and his face after the fight showed it.

Inevitable that his punching power, reflexes will slow with age.

Always thought he wouldn't fight Usyk or AJ
Can se him fighting Usyk but AJ does not want Fury fight. That would be a career gamble for AJ as if he lost that his career would be over at top of table. Fury I think would beat AJ comfortably but would struggle with Usyk. But well considering Usyk now in much more serious combat it all irrelevant for now

Yeh, Usyk has got to survive the war first.
In fairnes he said it half hearted as a joke
That was after he beat Klitchko wasn't it? Failed a drugs test before the rematch, blaming it on eating Uncastrated wild boar and then got depressed and ballooned to like 30 stone, and contemplated suicide.

Can se him fighting Usyk but AJ does not want Fury fight. That would be a career gamble for AJ as if he lost that his career would be over at top of table. Fury I think would beat AJ comfortably but would struggle with Usyk. But well considering Usyk now in much more serious combat it all irrelevant for now
Not sure that's true about AJ given what happened with the undisputed fight.

Not sure that's true about AJ given what happened with the undisputed fight.
I don't mean it as disrespectful to AJ. Just think he know's the style of Fury is not suited to his. Much like I think Usyk style would trouble Fury.

Brutal knockout. Rare for a boxer not to be stood at the end. Any update on Conlan?

Whyte out of gas early doors. Looked slow on his feet and clumsy compared with Fury. Nice uppercut to finish it.

Latest posts