• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

Usyk losing some spring in his step,
You'd expect the bigger fighter to gas out soon, despite Usyk's work rate

lol just read tommy Fury rejected Jake Paul fight offer of 1 million + PPV shares.
Idiot not like he's an actual boxer anyway.

lol just read tommy Fury rejected Jake Paul fight offer of 1 million + PPV shares.
Idiot not like he's an actual boxer anyway.
If(/when) he gets beat by a youtuber he loses his only marketable trait vs every other reality TV washout

He probably gets that much marketing for trash like Boohooman etc., no reason to risk the 0 - just keep facing guys with double figure losses so he can market himself as a pro boxer

Rare for a top level boxing fight to be both competitive and entertaining
Usually either a walkover or a snoozefest

AJ really should've just secured the bag and boxed Fury

That mandatory nonsense could've easily been brushed aside if both guys were all in

Yep, was worried because boxing judging is notoriously awful, but Usyk deserved that 100%

Not sure how he'd do vs either of Fury/Wilder, but definitely the best guy tonight

Yep, was worried because boxing judging is notoriously awful, but Usyk deserved that 100%

Not sure how he'd do vs either of Fury/Wilder, but definitely the best guy tonight

I reckon he would struggle v Both
Fury is even more technical and Wilder would IMO just go through him.

I reckon he would struggle v Both
Fury is even more technical and Wilder would IMO just go through him.
Wilder wouldn't stand a chance. He has only ever faught 1 elite boxer and lost badly to him. It would be an easy payday for Usyk.

Apart from Fury, I think Whyte would give him problems. Whyte is a very aggressive fighter like Chisora was and Chisora caused Usyk a few more problems than AJ did last night

Latest posts