• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bradford Versus Wigan

W

wigan_rlfc

Oh My God!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you ever seen anything as good as that?

At one point it was Bradford 30 - 6 Wiagn with Bradford cruising.

Final score Bradford 30 - 31 Wigan. I have never felt so good (and relieved) at the end of a rugby match since 2003 when Carney scored that wonder try at Leeds to put Wigan in the Grand Final.

great performance by Wigan

this will go down as one of the all-time great comebacks in SL history

well played Warriors

As good as a win it was for Wigan its hard to see beyond Mcnamara droping a bollock.

At 30-6 you cant help thinking it was goodbye and goodnight but he simply took too many strike players off in one go and handed the momentum to Wigan - a momentum that was hard to put a brakes on once it was rolling.

Gutted - yes ! However, it does mean that one of the main contenders is out. Bradford showed Wigan up for what they are in the first half a very average team.

A great win for Wigan no doubt and you cannot deny them credit for that and as a spectacle I suppose it shown our great game in the best light possible.

Bradford visibly panicked and still could have taken it with some cooler heads on the park.

I'd be happy , if we got to the final. Some achievment and Wigan moving in the right direction after these last few years.

I'd walk away from rugby league if you did. You're supposed to be punished for cheating, not reaching finals.

:wall:

thats a pity that

Still bitter and twisted, even though the nuggets at red hall admitted that they were wrong. We got done not for salary cap breaches but for the "spirit of the game/cap" what ever that means.

:wall:

thats a pity that

Still bitter and twisted, even though the nuggets at red hall admitted that they were wrong. We got done not for salary cap breaches but for the "spirit of the game/cap" what ever that means.

[/b]

You still broke the rules. By £250,000 at that. Wigan have never been in the spirit of the game or the cap.

What, like your team did? [/b]

We got pinged for two of our players playing for Great Britain. You got pinged for buying your way to survival.

And so do I. But no matter, what's done is done. All will be forgotten if you don't reach the final I suppose, I am just very unhappy that the sport I love is run by morons.

But what appens if we reach the final and win ;) . Its the dick eds at Red Hall that is ruining the game, much like the old farts in the RFU.

If Wigan win the final you will never see me in a GB shirt or at a GB match ever again. I will scrap my plans to get an RFL coaching badge (to Super League coach level) and I will, apart from Saints, walk away from the game.

Latest posts