• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bristol

C

Cusker

I'm so anoyed with the Bristol lads for going back to old ways at Leeds and giving away so many penalties and itis costing us bonus points wich could be the difference betwween staying up and going down.After such a good start i dont wont to see Bistol go down because we have put in some good performances like against Sale & The Tigers.If we would of won against the Saints or Woecester we would have some breathing space but now we have no breathing space so this means we have to beat every one in the dog fight with us to stay up and with no relagation on the cards all the teams will be fighting for there lifes.

IT'S GONNA BE TIGHT!!!!

I remember the feeling!!

Good luck staying up - I think it must be Leeds turn to finish bottom having flirted with it for the last few seasons, and actually being the only team saved from relegation by the RFU as well!

Plus, on a selfish point, there are rumours that if Leeds go down and Quins go up, Marshall has a get out clause and is likely to move to Quins with Mehrtens ... which I could live with!

nothing to worry about lads, can't see saracens beating anyone theses days, we have a relegation battle on our hands, good luck for all you lot aswell, but sarries really need a win this weekend.

Originally posted by sarries fan@Feb 17 2006, 08:48 PM
nothing to worry about lads, can't see saracens beating anyone theses days, we have a relegation battle on our hands, good luck for all you lot aswell, but sarries really need a win this weekend.
Wouldn't get your hopes up. ;)

Saints are unbeaten this year, on the way up, and Jon Clarke cannot stop scoring tries. Johnston is going to have to be at his defensive best to stop him this weekend.

Saints have a great chance to win and make an even more impressive record for themselves.

Should be interesting...

As for relegation, I do hope Leeds do go down...

They just don't seem like a prem side...and their fans are the worst ever!

Saints 58 Sarries 17. As a Saint's fan I'm kind of happy to see them win but at the same time it really sucks for saracens.

SAints been doing well ey! thanks to Los... :D

bristol put up quite a fight there huh! but was it just me, or dalaglio just looks so ******* off! he talks to the ref as if he knows evrything! just hate tht dude ey...

Originally posted by allblacksfreak@Feb 19 2006, 05:35 PM
SAints been doing well ey! thanks to Los... :D
Not just thanks to Los, the forwards have been putting a lot of hard working in to secure him decent ball...

...but when he does get it the guy is magic. :D

If you get chance to watch highlights of the Sarries match then do, some of the skill he pulls out of the bag is unbelievable.

If y'all want to check out premiership highlights, you can go to rugby.sportal.com they give some quality clips.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Feb 20 2006, 01:45 AM
If y'all want to check out premiership highlights, you can go to rugby.sportal.com they give some quality clips.
Sadly it takes a week to present the clips - probably due to legal issues.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Feb 20 2006, 05:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugby_Guy
@Feb 20 2006, 01:45 AM
Sadly it takes a week to present the clips - probably due to legal issues. [/b]
No, it's because they have to record it off "The Rugby Club" on a Thursday before they can upload them.

Probably because it was the Sky's featured game...and need to wait for the clips from fellow clubs...

Show's how interesting our match was then...:p

Nah, I'm not sure then...or they are having trouble finding stuff to put up...