• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Broke my Ankle....

R

robinweide

DAMMMNNNNN

Yesterday at training we dit a small match backs vs forwards. Me (as a prop) had the ball and started running...
One wing at my shirt, one centre on my waist and still going forwards :D
Then came the third... he stepped on my feet, while trowing my on the gras....

one hour later the x-rays where taken: both ends of the tibula and the fibula broken...

now i'm ******...

that was all ;)

That's gotta hurt. Got any pictures of the ankle? [/b]

yeah.... it does hurt a fair bit :p
and nope... it's in a cast right now...

but if u imagine your outside-ankle-ball ( :blink: ): it's plit in halves :angry:

aw tough one bro, i remember when i broke my arm i was devistated for a week or so

just keep your head up and i always kept thinkin to myself that stuff like that always always always happens for a reason.

no it doesnt. its cos god is a prick i broke my arm when i was 7 and it nearly had to be amputated but on the plus side i have this big scar that i can sink my fingers into. quite cool reli

ah heck hes not a prick thats unfair

No prob. Six weeks in a cast. Don't lay about and get fat. You'll be lepping around by the time Ireland beat France in the final.

If you haven't been put in a cast yet, take a picture of your foot!!

It hurts now, but you'll be glad to have the picture later!
I have one from when I feel down the stairs, and I still use it to get ird of annoying people talking to me on MSN. Or just to gross people out.

Other than that, hope you get better soon.

Make sure to have aknitting needle around somewhere when you do get a cast.

Get well soon - don't let a broken ankle stop you from heading out again on the pitch!

put your feet up, pop open a few Oranjeboom or Hoegaardens and enjoy the World Cup

If you haven't been put in a cast yet, take a picture of your foot!!

It hurts now, but you'll be glad to have the picture later[/b]
uhhh...
<div class='quotemain'> That's gotta hurt. Got any pictures of the ankle? [/b]

yeah.... it does hurt a fair bit :p
and nope... it's in a cast right now...

but if u imagine your outside-ankle-ball ( :blink: ): it's plit in halves :angry:
[/b][/quote]

thanks all for the support!
tomorrow my first sip of fresh air: going to a game of my 1st team...
(I was picked as tighthead, eventhough I'm still a colt.... oh well.... better luck next time :p)

Get well soon - don't let a broken ankle stop you from heading out again on the pitch!

put your feet up, pop open a few Oranjeboom or Hoegaardens and enjoy the World Cup [/b]

nice selection there mate...but i'm going for the murphy's ;) or grolsch

:buddies: not a bad pair there either - good choice with the Murphy's especially :bonne-de:

<div class='quotemain'> If you haven't been put in a cast yet, take a picture of your foot!!

It hurts now, but you'll be glad to have the picture later[/b]
uhhh...[/b][/quote]

Trust me on this one, people still go, 'OMG what did you do to your foot' when I show them mine, and then there's that weird sort of respect I get for being stupid enough to fall down the stairs with no shoes on.

That or they just gross out and stop talking to me (which is usually a 'mission: accomplished' sign for me)

Latest posts