• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bryan Habana

yes he would! but beware of those who will use the "IRB player of the year" argument lol
[/b]
:D You NZers really crack me up sometimes :D

The only thing you need to beware of is the better player

Habana was the best in 2007, accept it.
Accept it and move on.

2007 will go down in history as the worst year in AB rugby. Accept it and move the f*** on

You say Douglas was better in 2007. Prove it, SHOW IT!

If you can't then shut up. The Super 14 and Tri Nations is coming, NZ's time to shine is coming. We all know they are gonna do it, and do it well.

So leave 2007 alone, that was the year of the Bokke. That was our time to shine, and we did. End of story.

So look towards 2008. Where, luckily for you, the Boks are on uncharted territory once again.

Calm down buddy lol i was pointing/expressing out a 'comedic' caution to bourbonbeast. I have accepted that (s)Habana is the mantis, and i have praised SA on their quest to WC glory.

In saying that, Dougie could've (and have) done great things in the WC, it was too bad NZ got knocked out and Henry didn't select him (still a mystery in my eyes). He's had a great year bar the WC and his drunken shenanigans, breaking 2 records (super rugby try record and NZ test try record) and scoring his 50th for Auckland, having his first child (i think) etc. That doesn't prove he was better than (s)Habana, but like i said it was just a caution to bourbonbeast, otherwise he woulda got one of those!

I failed to see the comedic warning in 'yes he would!'. If you didn't say that I probably would of left you alone

And don't take my one exclamation mark and one swear word as me being angry or something like that.

I was saying it in more of low pitched voice, patting you on your shoulder while staring you straight in the eye kind of way

Much like this post actually

Latest posts