• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bryan Habana

Yeah Lomu will always be the king of wings but it must be good knowing that he never scored against you's must take a pretty damn good team to keep him from the tryline.

I think Habana's the man and can't wait for him to light up the stadium come Monday no doubt he's gonna be the RWC superstar.

Yeah Lomu will always be the king of wings but it must be good knowing that he never scored against you's must take a pretty damn good team to keep him from the tryline.

I think Habana's the man and can't wait for him to light up the stadium come Monday no doubt he's gonna be the RWC superstar.
[/b]

Well said. Hahahaha south africans are pretty proud of that bit about Jonah never scoring against the Boks

Habana is the best winger in the world right now, no doubt about it. But that's not because of his strike rate, Rokocoko has 43 in 47 (91%) while Sivivatu has 21 in 21 (100%).

Habana's just a freak at the moment, wish he'd do more round the field like Sivivatu though, then he'd be complete

Habana certainly showed off his pace against Argentina. Very impressive.

Habana no doubt very fast but in experience and other stuff Jonah Lomb was the best .

No doubt Habana is good. But i'm praying hard in hopes that Habana doens't score anymore this RWC and that Lomu's record will still stand!

the best player in the world
[/b]
I'm not so sure, even though it is sacrilege that a prop could ever be so high standing, I would say Carl Hayman stands above everyone....he just dominates...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I'm not so sure, even though it is sacrilege that a prop could ever be so high standing, I would say Carl Hayman stands above everyone....he just dominates...
[/b][/quote]

whhattt thee...get that fattys name outta this thread :toss:

He is the best winger in rugby !!!!!!! and the stats show

The fastest man in rugby.
He can score from anywhere and can tackle bone crunshing stuff.

He is a wing and can play center.
I would love to here your meaning of him playing center or wing?

He is the man to watch in World cup.

He has already stolen the Super 14 from the Sharks in the last minute now just watch him do it again in the world cup final.
[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>

He has already stolen the Super 14 from the Sharks in the last minute now just watch him do it again in the world cup final.
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Ahhh.... if we were to look at the stats, Rokocoko or Sivivatu would both be better than Habana so you're wrong. And stop posting crap on all the threads.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
whhattt thee...get that fattys name outta this thread :toss:
[/b][/quote]
Please, Hayman is a man mountain, just watch him dominate in scrums, Habana hardly dominates to such a level...
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Ahhh.... if we were to look at the stats, Rokocoko or Sivivatu would both be better than Habana so you're wrong. And stop posting crap on all the threads.
[/b][/quote]
Let's not get into stats, Ewen Mackenzie all last season bleated on about how according to the stats the Waratahs were always the better team...stats are shite...

I think he is amazing, not just because of his speed but because of his attitude to the game. He always seems positive and plays with the team. Plus he seems to be getting better and better.
It's always hard to compare players, he can't step like rocokoko or caucau, but he can score tries and that what counts!

Habana is currently the best out there, What a monster! WHAT A PLAYER!
I love his stuff
I was kind of sad when he smashed on the Pumas on Semis though
but He can pick your team apart by himself

Who is the player that everyone is talking about? Habana, even people who dont know anything about rugby know no something about the guy who races cheetahs. Heyman is probably the best scrummager in the world but unfortunately that doesnt gurantee popularity. Obviously the New Zealanders wouldnt have said the same when Carter was the "best" player in the world even although Heyman was scrummaging just as well as he is now.

The greatest player in the world in general is one that can capture the imagination of the watching public, do extraorinary things on the field and who has a warming personaility. Thats why Habana is currently the worlds best player, the IRB agree too. ;)

what about when habana got smoked by ngwenya in the world cup and stepped by masaga in the super 14

doug howlett was in his prime in 2007 he would out play bryan habana in any type of playing conditions
in any country bryan habana is a toy compared to doug howlett

yes he would! but beware of those who will use the "IRB player of the year" argument lol

Latest posts