• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BT Sport have exclusive rights

This is great news, BT coverage is better and only having one provider is what everyone wanted is it not? Just hope they use the same engine they use for champions league to optimise the viewing experience. The one downside of BT initially getting the champions cup was losing the event centre that sky had which was brilliant for watching games live and spoiler free on demand.

Autumn internationals.....

True.
I mean only have to pay £40.00 a month for everything (Complete Sky TV bundle (Sports and cinema), Multi-room and SKY go extra) which is pretty good.

But then again a sky now for the sports would mean i can use it whenever i want.

True.
I mean only have to pay £40.00 a month for everything (Complete Sky TV bundle (Sports and cinema), Multi-room and SKY go extra) which is pretty good.

But then again a sky now for the sports would mean i can use it whenever i want.
Sky are changing the way they offer their sports channels so if you only wanted Rugby (Sky Sports Arena) then it looks like it could be just £18 a month.

Sky Sports New Plan

Sky are changing the way they offer their sports channels so if you only wanted Rugby (Sky Sports Arena) then it looks like it could be just £18 a month.

Sky Sports New Plan

I mean I already pay £15 for the sports package as is.

I prefer BT match day coverage but Rugby tonight is shite compared to what the Rugby club was like. (also miss the Super rugby show).

Sky Sports New Plan
Cool I'll only need Sky Sports Cricket and Arena......no indication which channel American Football will be on though....or when it will happen.

I did do quite a few surveys a few years back where I indicated an opt out of Football option I'd quite like.....unsure about Golf though as I only watch it every 2 years during the Ryder Cup

Marks out of 10 how would you rate BT's coverage of Rugby?
Currently about 5/10; but once the AIs have reminded me how bad Sky are, and the 6N how bad the BBC are, then 8/10. That'll probably jump to 9/10 if my feed for the Aus match is from Aus not Sky.
In about 2 years time, and ITV have reminded me how bad they can be, then 10/10 (though ITV were far, far better last time out... since hiring a bunch of BT personel)

Latest posts