• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulldogs v Raiders

W

woosaah

Bulldogs second on the table after a very good consistant year. will be hard to beat at home agaisnt a rejuvenated Raiders team.

Raiders "wooden spoon favourties?" (i dont think so, its always been the rabs hasnt it ak? or the eels at one stage) will be hard to put money against them as well. losing a close game to the storm 2 weeks ago and putting up a good defensive effort to beat the sharks by 2 points.

will be another close game, but arnt all the finals going to be (maybe)

Yes the Might of the Green Machine

Off the top of my head these 2 teams have met in the finals approx 6 occasions........with Bulldogs taking most honours as they are a team i have never liked because of this statistic.

Laurie Daley never won a game at Belmore...neither did Mal.

Dogs are a bogey team to the Raiders.......Dogs knocked us out in 1995 i believe.........then again a few years ago.

I know its a different era........but my only saving grace for this voodoo team is the 1994 Grand Final.

The 2 games this year we have been rolled to defeat......the scoreline werent bad, but if u look between the lines...the dogs had us beat in every statistic in rugby league for both games, and i recall one of them we racked up nearly 600 tackles.

We need to control the ball alot better and maintnain possesion......the raiders are 70% of the time losing the possesion stat, which means u make more tackles, and are less effective in attack.

We need to adress this issue and come out on top and gain repeat sets with grubbers etc

Raiders best bet, is that this game is an ugly arm wrestle, in which the Raider have a stubborn element which can derail anyone........We were beating the sharks by 26 pts, but as per ususal, the Raiders wont seek closure until they realise they can lose the deal from the scruff of their necks.

If Dogs ever get a lead of 14 points or more, the game will be well and truly theirs

Raiders need to stay in the lead, or keep the arm wrestle going, and try and keep the possesion stat even.

With SBW, Willie and O'Meley.........u cant afford to give that pack majority of possesion, coz u'll be making more gang tackles with these guys, meaning there will be a shortage in defense at many certain times, provided these rep players can score an offload.

This game will be won or lost in the forwards..Raiders backline and kicking game can match the Dogs..........but whomever gets on top in the forwards should win this game.

Young forwards of Tilse and Weyman really need to make an impact and step up to the challenge.

Keep and eye out for the slip of the ole Tongue at any given time, whom can single handedly strike a knife in the back of the Dogs, with easy soft, darting runs.

MAN I LOVE RUGBY LEAGUE
MAN I LOVE FINALS FOOTY
I AM FOAMING!!!

dogs will simply be too good for the raiders imo. the raiders play well as a team but simply don't have the class across the paddock like the dogs do. it maybe close for most of the match as the raiders are fighting but I can see the dogs storming home and wining by 12+

GO THE DOGGGGIESSSSS

I'm soo pumped for this game!!..I'm hoping the Doggies win, i'm predicting we shall win, but i'm not getting too far ahead of myself!!

Gutted about Reni being injured!!! :%#%#:

BUT MASON COMES BACK..wooohoooo :bleh!:

[/b]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :p :bleh!: :bana:

Stay tuned for more cry baby exits as the mut house runs scared, as they face the machine of green

Reni - gorne
Tonga - gorne
Asotasi - gorne

Smith - in
Carney - on fire
Shif - FB of the year 2006

JUST BRING IT U FARKIN DIRTY DOMESTICATED TROLL MUTTS :bana: :bleh!:

:bleh!: :cheers: :lol2tn:

:p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :p :bleh!: :bana:

Stay tuned for more cry baby exits as the mut house runs scared, as they face the machine of green

Reni - gorne
Tonga - gorne
Asotasi - gorne

Smith - in
Carney - on fire
Shif - FB of the year 2006

JUST BRING IT U FARKIN DIRTY DOMESTICATED TROLL MUTTS :bana: :bleh!:

:bleh!: :cheers: :lol2tn:

:p
[/b][/quote]
Geez..calm down.. :blink:

our ak47 is easily excited isnt he....

especially when it is a great rivary between raiders and the poodles

EAT ONE PEOPLE

I AM BLEEDING GREEN........AND UR GREEN WITH ENVY

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE OUR LAST FINALS CAMPAIGN

I AM FOAMING......TIX IN ONE HAND.........BEER IN THE OTHER

TIME TO FLOG THE DOGS

time to flog the dogs?

we dont really need to know dude thats just sick and wrong

SICK AND WRONG!!!

EAT ONE PEOPLE

I AM BLEEDING GREEN........AND UR GREEN WITH ENVY

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE OUR LAST FINALS CAMPAIGN

I AM FOAMING......TIX IN ONE HAND.........BEER IN THE OTHER

TIME TO FLOG THE DOGS
[/b]
Oh yes i'm so green with envy.. :huh:

I cannot wait till Saturday night, you'll be put in your place :lol2tn:

i just want to watch it to see which out of you 2 would win

i dont care who wins :)

I AM NOW READY!!!

CLOTHES FOLDED AND READY FOR DONNING!!!

GOT MY JAMISON N COKE

GOT MY TICKET

NOW JUST GOTTO WAIT FOR THE BLOODY CLOCK.....THATS NOT THAT HARD WHEN U CAN LOAD UP THE TRILOGY OF RAIDERS GF VICTORIES ON DVD, AND WATCH THE 1994 ONE AGAIN

WOOT

I am envous of you though, as you get to go!

w000t so pumped!!..apparantly roy may be playing :| but im not getting my hopes up just for them to be dashed.

GOOOOOOOO THEEEEE DOGGGGGGGGIESSSSSSSSSS w0000000000f w0000000000f

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

SUCK **** CANBERRA!!! :bleh!: AHAHAHAHA.

Our defence was f***ing awesome!! Shifty Sherwin!!..man he had the best game he has had in ages!!! :cheers:

Our handling was pretty good considering the conditions!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE HAVE NEXT WEEK OFFFFFFFFFFF!! So if Roy trains hard he'll be back!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOO THE DOGGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dropped too much ball

didnt turn up to play finals footy

i left with 10 mins to go......cant handle knocks ons like that...we had more knock ons than missed tackles

was fuming at the closure of bars 5 mins after half time..........is this coz the dogs supporters get roudy??? - i didnt see any trouble around......but that factor made me wanna leave even earlier.......i was soo bloody drunk, and started to sober up, so i left with 10 to go....slapped kings cross until 4am, and cant remember much except that we lost.

on the AFL bandwagon now........go you SWANS

Be honest AK, we all know why the Raiders really lost.

It wasn't there crappy play, it was the dogs "backdoor tackle" tactic that they've been using since 2004. You know, the tackle where they gang up on a player and try to violate them in unspeakable ways. It had the raiders players running scared that they'd be given STDs! THAT'S why they dropped so much ball! They just didn't want to risk copping the "back door" gang tackle, so they just gave them the ball!

It's ok though, I heard the rest of the teams in the comp will be wearing chastity belts when they play the dogs to counter against this tactic in the remainder of the finals. :p

Be honest AK, we all know why the Raiders really lost.

It wasn't there crappy play, it was the dogs "backdoor tackle" tactic that they've been using since 2004. You know, the tackle where they gang up on a player and try to violate them in unspeakable ways. It had the raiders players running scared that they'd be given STDs! THAT'S why they dropped so much ball! They just didn't want to risk copping the "back door" gang tackle, so they just gave them the ball!

It's ok though, I heard the rest of the teams in the comp will be wearing chastity belts when they play the dogs to counter against this tactic in the remainder of the finals. :p
[/b]
Yeah thats pretty cool info eh?

I'm just glad my team are in the finals. :)

Latest posts