• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Call Of Duty 5

I would but one on gets boring too quick for me, we need Woosaah and Iversen to get the game and we can have a four way and even play in teams and when I finish it, that Zombie mode seems like it will be pretty cool to play as a team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Nov 23 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would but one on gets boring too quick for me, we need Woosaah and Iversen to get the game and we can have a four way and even play in teams and when I finish it, that Zombie mode seems like it will be pretty cool to play as a team.[/b]
All good.....some maps though are great for one on one...like the courtyard.

I hire the game out anyway...so maybe the rest of us just need to hire it out and set a time to play.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe could do the same with COD4 since they should still have it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Nov 23 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe could do the same with COD4 since they should still have it.[/b]
Yes true true.....somebody shoot me real good please....

GG, you still got the game bro?. AK hit on a good point in the Bond game thread. I thought it might be a better idea if we teamed up, might be a bit more fun that way.

You got a headset yet?.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Nov 26 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
GG, you still got the game bro?. AK hit on a good point in the Bond game thread. I thought it might be a better idea if we teamed up, might be a bit more fun that way.

You got a headset yet?.[/b]
Arrrrghghhhhh I took the game back to the store.  

I have played inversion enabled ever since the bond days.....but I realise there are serious flaws with it.  So I took the game back....I have to take time out and learn to play inversion disabled.

Explain thyself.

Or you could play Shellshock Nam 67 : 2, where you have zombie vietcong...

I guess this is about a cod 5 problem of some kind connecting to servers running the zombie mode.

i have been playing zombies all weekend
its brilliant stuff
the whole game is top class

COD 5 veteran is the hardest out of all the COD games. It's stupidly unfair. 6 grenades land at your head as soon as you find cover.

arrgh... stuck on "Relentless"

Yeah, it sounds like a typical veteran campaign to me.

*waits for Zonerunner to rant about COD2*

Even the lower levels are annoying, takes extra longer to get through stages because of it which I guess is the idea but still...rediculous.

Still have to finish it, been playing COD4 more.

Apart from the f**king TV Station, I found COD4 a leisurely breeze on lower difficulties. And then I got to the TV Station on veteran. And then it became a bit silly, really.

Latest posts