• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Calling Auckland R2005 Players

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 4 2005, 04:39 PM
East-Side for life...
West side punk...Hollywood and Tupac owns you ALL!!!!
<
<
<

YO G-G.....im up man howabout next saturday???...in the morning bout 10am till 2pm sound sweet?...ill find my way there..i mean its not hard...its sth auckland right?The ghetto?
<
<
<

yeah my games allright...i dont play hard out as i did with jonah but i had an imagination while playing that game for 3years straight...NOW IM A MAN!
lol...wateva dude ur call

Saturday week, Im coming up to Auckland then, maybe able to spare some time, ive gone further to kick ass before

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 4 2005, 04:53 PM
Saturday week, Im coming up to Auckland then, maybe able to spare some time, ive gone further to kick ass before
<
<
<

HEY thats the attitude i like....the furtherest ive been to kick ass at lomu was at school where everyone talks smack!!!!...i dealt to them...
<
<
<

Ripper, Saturday week will be great (it is also getting close to playing my inlaws as it is the start of the holidays). If you can kick my ass I will be extremely happy as I need people who are BETTER than me so I can raise my multiplayer standard.

Chiro...did you mean THIS Saturday or the following one. If you need a ride me and my family can come pick you and your bro up, meet your mum, give the faalavelave, etc
<
But it would be great to play. I know you are already good so I am looking forward to it.

this saturday...i dont wanna bother your family bro...ill ask my brother too but ill find my to south side....i just have to follow the sewage system right?
<
<
<

hey i might call and or even pm you

god this is a old topic. i belive from my memory, it was the first topic i read!, um im in auckland (howick) but count me out... other things to do in weekend

yes yes, my ps2 is strictly a mates thing i dont enjoy it alone,thou im not into hard out playing, jst like to play 7s style like keeping the ball alive

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Apr 4 2005, 07:00 PM
yes yes, my ps2 is strictly a mates thing i dont enjoy it alone,thou im not into hard out playing, jst like to play 7s style like keeping the ball alive
sweet as join in then...gay guys wife i heard has mean as cooking
<
<
<

God all this talk about Aucklanders. Anyone from Scotland, or even Glasgow here?

aye, im from glasgow. just joined 2day, but been on the forum for a good few months
<
where bouts u from?

I'm from Cathcart. I support Queen's Park, you know them, play at Hampden? But that's football I suppose. I go to Holyrood which is the school near there. Where do you stay?

I am pretty sure that Mark Shaw played for one of the central north Island provinces
<

Chiro.....where were you? I was waiting.....I needed your help but you didn't come so I paid a heavy price!

One of my in laws (my rivals who I needed training to defeat) from West Auckland came over to play. He was quite apprehensive about me as he knew I was from the "Rugby Forum." Actually all of my in-laws are apprehensive about me due to the fact that I knew about this game and other inside info months before they got a wiff of it. So he said he would watch me play against the computer first. I knew with my limited MULTIPLAYER experience that I was not up to standard.

Anyway we finally played multiplayer and he looked quite nervous playing a TRF member. At first he was doing a lot of mistakes. Then after a while he settled down and realised that I was only used to playing against the computer. That is when the thrashings began. We must have played about 20 - 30 10 mins games and I did not win one of them!!! The difference in someone who is used to playing the computer (and little of that) and someone who has played multiplayer since the 17th everyday was so big! It was like the Blues vs Horowhenua. horowhenua know how to play but not at that level. I was so embarressed that as a TRF rep my skills were so limited.

Well he went home last night probably to tell the news that I suck. That the legendary Gay Guy from TRF was no match. Now all those guys who were really nervous about my formerly famous gaming rep and the rep of TRF inside knowledge and communal gaming help are laughing their heads off. I don't even feel like entering the comp in 2 weeks.......I was so pathetic.

Thanks Auckland. I am moving to Christchurch.

its ok gay guy, u can be gay down here in christchurch.

im actually from hamilton, but they wont mind

Thanks cripple guy
<
Everything I ever said bad about Hamilton I take back..........except for the "Where are the Girls" part.

Go the Crusaders!!!!!

Anyone have any effective multiplayer strategies for defence when guarding against someone who drifts out to try and exploit the second five gap and when you drift out to cover it he straightens up and cuts back in wrong footing most of your players? Not sure which defence to choose for this attacking strategy or how to effectively use it.

anticipation young skywalker........

anticipation....

you must feeeeeeeeeel the EA flow through you....
<

man! I haven't played multi=player (versus anyone) yet.......

I suggest going straight as if he is going to straighten and vice versa - play a guessing game...big hit...turn over...utilise r3 hold in....frustrate him...bash him in cut scenes and tell him...

'you're not allowed to skip it....house rules.'

..Then you get a lead and hold on to it for grim life....

<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 11 2005, 04:45 PM
man! I haven't played multi=player (versus anyone) yet.......
It is like a totally different game.........and I mean TOTALLY!!! All my tournaments won against the computer on Hard counted for ZERO
<
against an experienced multiplayer.

What I mean is this........35 nil to me against England in single player equals 45 nil against me in multiplayer (with 12 hours multiplayer experience). If you have never played multiplayer then it probably would be 70 nil if you played an experienced opponent in multiplayer.

I will concede that the person i played against is gifted in gaming. but still i am no mug.

The things that do not work against the computer and you gave up trying DO work against a person. The things that do work against a computer do not work against a person. Also the person does not attack you like the computer and bears litle resemblance in the lines they run. the person also defends totally different compared to a computer,especially if they are super blitzing (ala SJRL). If you are not used to this flying defence ou will be put off and go backwards at every ruck.

well all i say is bring on online rugby gaming. then i will be able to finally beat this boycott on me and play multiplayer whenever i want.

word of caution. Proclaim you are useless at R2005 until you have mastered multiplayer against a variety of people and have clocked up 100 plus hours at least on it. those who went on the JLR jouney over the years will know what i am talking about

Latest posts