• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can Anyone Make me a kit?

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

I was wondering if someone could make me a kit (Im not the best when it come to complicated computer stuff) to use in place of Munster and Irelands in this design: (Home kit) (bottom of the page)

For a better look at the crest go here:
http://www.irishrugby.ie/assets/images/27523image.gif

The manufacturer is OB Sports.
For the away kit just put blue where the red is and red where the blue is on the home kit.

I would really appreciated it if someone could do this for me!

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 12 2006, 06:12 AM
I was wondering if someone could make me a kit (Im not the best when it come to complicated computer stuff) to use in place of Munster and Irelands in this design: (Home kit) (bottom of the page)

For a better look at the crest go here:
http://www.irishrugby.ie/assets/images/27523image.gif

The manufacturer is OB Sports.
For the away kit just put blue where the red is and red where the blue is on the home kit.

I would really appreciated it if someone could do this for me!
Ok i will have a go for you but i need more pics, sponsores close ups of badges and sponsors! any more would be of an advantage as you know getting all info for kits you need all what you can? thanks

Thanks you're a legend!!
That sponsor is probably hard to do and I can't find any good pictures of it so just put down
Mike Hynan
Coaches
Limerick

in bold white writing.

I have attached a close up pic of the sponsor but it's gold on the jersey. The shorts are white with the crest. The numbers on the back are basic white. Socks are red. As I've said the away has the colours reversed so the socks are blue on it but the shorts remain white.

If you need any more info just post. Thanks again!

Can you get some more pics of the kit i have had a look but only found a few small photos! i have almost finished the front of the kit but need more on the back of the kit, also need the arm or shorts sponsors once the kit is finished it will be displayed on my kits thread ;)

Latest posts