• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can O'Gara Tackle............ No!!

Exactly. In fact, I just got a rather rude email from him following that post.

If he gave a toss he would learn how to tackle .....and nobody is born brave ...brave people are just brave a few minutes longer than cowards

It seems that halfway he stops his move and then get banged by the other player.

I'm amazed O'Gara hasn't signed up to the board and threatened us with legal action for all these nasty things we're saying about him...

after a night out drinking in auckland myself, and a few others came across him and the big ginger lock from the irish team. my brother offerd to let ogara tackle him to prove he could in fact tackle. he denied and the big lock got a bit shitty

after a night out drinking in auckland myself, and a few others came across him and the big ginger lock from the irish team. my brother offerd to let ogara tackle him to prove he could in fact tackle. he denied and the big lock got a bit shitty

tumblr_l1ke4hMYtj1qzzw5do1_500.gif

I would be inclined to agree with the story...O gara was on the **** in NZ and apparently got firly hammered so i have heard

being fair o gara has served ireland well over the years and i dont think many people could do much better against the likes of heaslip etc ....however

as this video proves he is a retard at tackling his body position is retarded and he gets owned by migets like Shane W

Two things.

Time and time again that photo was proven to be shopped.

Secondly that story probably not true. POC wasn't on tour. What ginger lock was he talking about so? I call bullshit.

Lads regardless of what you say he's guided teams to everything in game except world cup so I sure he won't be too bothered about what is said

Lads regardless of what you say he's guided teams to everything in game except world cup so I sure he won't be too bothered about what is said

I'd hardly say he guided Ireland to the grand slam. More like he was dragged ,kickng and screaming, along with everyone else by Brian O'Driscoll and Tommy Bowe.

P.S. If he isn't too bothered by what is said then why did he write that ridiculous letter.

Probably just to be typical ROG as is the little known fact he got money Out of it and well ROG had major say in Welsh and English games that year and well reality is he's one of our most succesful player.

Latest posts