• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Biarritz

What an appalling game, at least the Blues came away with the win. Hope the return leg is better!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 6 2008, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Really got on my gander by sliding over for the try getting up and running for the posts, Gareth Williams legitimately goes for the tackle, hitting his legs before he puts it down. Traille grounds and then does a somersault and rolls around clutching his face.
What a nob.[/b]
Smart play from Traille. And how do you know he didn't get a sting from that tackle? Bit of a Rosbif comment - Teh Mite would be proud, cowardly frogs and all that.

Well done Cardiff.

But Biarritz were happy enough. They'll probably go on and lose to Munster in the final!

Pal, I have no idea what Rosbif means so wharreva! But he got tackled around the knees and was rolling around CLUTCHING HIS FACE, a la Ronaldo!! It's not on, and I'm sure Mite would agree!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 6 2008, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 6 2008, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really got on my gander by sliding over for the try getting up and running for the posts, Gareth Williams legitimately goes for the tackle, hitting his legs before he puts it down. Traille grounds and then does a somersault and rolls around clutching his face.
What a nob.[/b]
Smart play from Traille. And how do you know he didn't get a sting from that tackle? Bit of a Rosbif comment - Teh Mite would be proud, cowardly frogs and all that.

Well done Cardiff.

But Biarritz were happy enough. They'll probably go on and lose to Munster in the final!
[/b][/quote]

well that's 2 defeats now so they'll be lucky to make the quarters at this rate.

Latest posts