• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues V Glasgow Warriors

G

getofmeland

Referee: Alain Rolland (IRFU). Touch Judges: Phil Fear (WRU), Scott Fleming (WRU).

Cardiff Blues have slipped to successive defeats away at the Ospreys and Leinster. However, at home they have set a new Blues record with six wins in a row since losing to Edinburgh at the Arms Park on 27 January.
Glasgow Warriors ended a three match losing streak with a 24-13 victory over Munster at Hughenden on Friday. The Warriors have not won successive league games since beating Connacht and Edinburgh last November-December. Glasgow Warriors have won just one of their last ten encounters against Welsh opponents since April 2005: 17-10 over the Scarlets at Firhill on 12 May.
Glasgow have made eight previous visits to the Arms Park for a competition match and have won just once: 44-35 in the League on 31 August 2002.

Looking at the game on Scrum V, we really dominated the game and we should have scored more!

My god, Glasgow get the funds to sign so many new players and they still get pumped. This is not the way for the Weegies to get a buyer.

they were really awful, glasgow and borders are so unispiring and bring no intensity to games, the gunners are singelhandedly keeping scottish reputation alive in the magniers league.

they were really awful, glasgow and borders are so unispiring and bring no intensity to games, the gunners are singelhandedly keeping scottish reputation alive in the magniers league.
[/b]

Yea pretty much the Gunners. But again you look at it each region has a poor side and an underacheving side bar the irish. Scotland, Ireland and Wales poor sides are Borders, Dragons and Connacht. However Cardiff and Glasgow are the biggest underchievers in the league imo.

no not really, glasgow has never been a rugby power house.

they bring no intensity to games, there a very poor side.

all the scottish sides as ive said, apart from the gunner play a really negative boring game.

We like to throw it around, not play 'sexy rugby' (as it's been dubbed by Welsh fans) but make use of our excellent backline. We play ugly if we have to in order to win, but it's always go forward rugby. I love it when we play the more exciting teams in the league, they make great games. We play Glasgow on Friday night and I fully expect us to take the weegie ******** apart.

I hope so, because while we've been the other ***le contenders, we've not walked away with a bonus point yet.

We'll need our reserves to play their balls off during the 6 nations, we got bummed during that. Should Godman play well, and Dewey get his form back we could be without our entire 1st choice backline. I hope Mr. Howells buys some ex-internationals.

howells is an experience man, he said on scrum v that he has a few welsh players he would like to bring into the sqaud.

and as you know welsh players 9 times out of 10 are better than scots haha.

and as i said, welsh people will on the whole be better at rugby than the scots.

as history has proven.

:]

Latest posts