• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Scarlets

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Sep 26 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Sep 26 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I looked OK in the last fifteen minutes or however long he was on for against Munster, though. Blair might be a good kicker, but how do we know he's not going to control the game is a simualr way to SNK? (AKA: Not at all)[/b]

That true but just think Blair much better skillsets and has better chance.
But just hink Cardiff should have recognized this problem and addressed this long time ago like as big a blow as it was loosing nicky Robinson they had plenty of notice and should have got someone from the GP or Southern Hemisphere capable of doing job even if it were short-term until better options arise
[/b][/quote]

They did get a player from the southern hemisphere....enter mr Sam Norton-Knight. They just picked the wrong player.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Sep 26 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Sep 26 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Sep 26 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I looked OK in the last fifteen minutes or however long he was on for against Munster, though. Blair might be a good kicker, but how do we know he's not going to control the game is a simualr way to SNK? (AKA: Not at all)[/b]

That true but just think Blair much better skillsets and has better chance.
But just hink Cardiff should have recognized this problem and addressed this long time ago like as big a blow as it was loosing nicky Robinson they had plenty of notice and should have got someone from the GP or Southern Hemisphere capable of doing job even if it were short-term until better options arise
[/b][/quote]

They did get a player from the southern hemisphere....enter mr Sam Norton-Knight. They just picked the wrong player.
[/b][/quote]

I know i meant it as in like an acomplished and proven out-half and a kicking out-half like Norton-Knight was more recognized as a FB in Austrailia

Christ, I really despise Rhys Priestland at present. The only way this match could be more humiliating is if Andy Powell scores...

Apparently if the crowd roar loud enough, it triggers a response in the brain of the referee, causing him to penalise the away side.

Hah, funny how our try comes from a total balls-up by the TMO and ref.

EDIT: AWESOME TRY. Jon Davies ftw. 19 - 15.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Sep 26 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bgrugbyfan @ Sep 26 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just wonder what tapes Dai Young saw of SNK- he's dreadful.[/b]

Ha and bet he not been dreadful on a cheap wage either B)
[/b][/quote]

That's what I'm afraid of. He must have been told to pass the ball as soon as he had it because he seemed to spend most of his time kicking away possession.

That was close in the end. From an impartial watcher, I'm glad the Blues won at home and the Scarlets picked up the loosing bonus point.

Not a great game, too much kicking, especially from SNK, his confidence really does look shot. Maul didn't have the kinda game he did last time and Priestland still isn't good enough, he did have a good last 10min though.

Connacht go back to the bottom then and normal order resumes. Good to see the Blues back to winning ways. Norton-Knight still cack I take it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Sep 26 2009, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That was close in the end. From an impartial watcher, I'm glad the Blues won at home and the Scarlets picked up the loosing bonus point.

Not a great game, too much kicking, especially from SNK, his confidence really does look shot. Maul didn't have the kinda game he did last time and Priestland still isn't good enough, he did have a good last 10min though.[/b]

At least Scarlets have Stephen Jones to fall back on Cardiff are stuck with SNK <_<

Hate how the team is ninth. Doesn't really reflect how well we've performed this season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 26 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hate how the team is ninth. Doesn't really reflect how well we've performed this season.[/b]
That crazy especially as they've actually performed very well and could've won at least 2 of 3 games lost

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Sep 26 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Connacht go back to the bottom then and normal order resumes. Good to see the Blues back to winning ways. Norton-Knight still cack I take it?[/b]

Yes might be an understatement.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 26 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hate how the team is ninth. Doesn't really reflect how well we've performed this season.[/b]
Yep with the Scarlets the real story of their season can be seen in the points difference. They seem to be going much better than last year yet have very little to show for it.

Latest posts