• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Careful now

S

St Helens RLFC

I have been told that Sol Campbell is going to be in for a tough time over the next few days. I have been told why, and I will happily PM what I have been told to anyone who is interested.

HOWEVER

Anything relating this or any other RUMOUR will be deleted. It could get the board shut and it could get me in the clink!

So, don't discuss anything like this. The footballer/sportsman, fine. Anything remotely personal will be deleted.

Thank you for your attention.

Ive heard all kinds of rumours about sol in the last couple days

id like to here yours

PM me

sol2tp.jpg

plzz forgive me
biggrin.gif

and some of the papers have another interesting story as well, could be a effort to deflect the attention.

Yeah that's it, I wonder as well whether Sol is on the books of Max Clifford, if so he'll be fine.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the article in the News of the World today, about the two footballers who they havent named, who like to have fun involving a vibrating mobile phone down one of thems trousers.... the article says one of the footballers is a household name....

BTW can i have the PM as well please....

Trust the News of the Turd to start spouting shite like that, jesus they could make up one of these stories every week, probably do as well.

Latest posts