• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Carmageddon

B

Bullitt

The Fast and The Furious has a lot to answer for. Modificationson cars and bikes can look good sometimes, as seen in these examples below;
Misubushi-Evo-Photo.jpg
StreetFighterGSXR1.jpg

And some can be crazy looking, making them the ultimate Bling accessory;
chrome_thumb01.jpg

However, some veichles can only your mouth with two words; Oh dear. For example, use this Corsa for example, supposedly the most expensive modified car in the UK;

astra_side.jpg

Thankfully it didn't last long.

13035.jpg

But the worst examples must be the "Home mods". I am of course refering to beauties such as these;

5789.jpg

crazy-mods.jpg

oldtunners07ad6.jpg

1979-Bmw-M1-Art-Car-by-Andy-Warhol-3-lg.jpg

Oh my. However, all of these are forgivable compared to what I will now show you. This is so bad, it even made Mr. T cry.

2338523_1.jpg

:wah:

That yellow pile of chunder is the most disgusting Mercedes I have ever seen.

Man some of those cars are ugly as hell. Haha i thought this forum was going 2 be about the N64 racing game Carmageddon where you ran over people foe extra points.

That game was awesome, I had the Original I think it was on PC and one of the things you could do was get a Spring Weapon, and if when you fired it, it would send the random peds flying in the air. I don't think I ever actually won a race, but I never once failed to take out every single man, woman and child on the map.

Is that a bad sign?

Latest posts