• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cars You Would Ride With

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 7 2008, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
h40.jpg
[/b]

INS282.jpg

VROOOOM

Why do they have to put those parking sensors on all these expensive cars nowerdays, those bloody circles on the bumper of above car really spoil the smooth look. Can't people park anymore?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 8 2008, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why do they have to put those parking sensors on all these expensive cars nowerdays, those bloody circles on the bumper of above car really spoil the smooth look. Can't people park anymore?[/b]

That's a question dear dullonien

I think people are getting more lazy as they want all the things car to do

But actually tehere are scant cars in my country with parking radars and such an expensive toys

sps12.jpg

lol at that picture, 'arrows shows car is in reverse' - so that's why I'm going backwards then! If they dumb things down much more were gonna return to being apes licking our own arses.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 8 2008, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol at that picture, 'arrows shows car is in reverse' - so that's why I'm going backwards then! If they dumb things down much more were gonna return to being apes licking our own arses.[/b]

Agree bro. we are really facing Involution :D

There is a medical term: Use It or Lose It that mostly applies to Nervous System (and also other body tissues) so ve are gonna lose it I think ;)

Gentlemen, I think it is rather obvious what cars we should be driving:

0609_x%202008_jaguar_s_type%20front.jpg

life_morgan_car.jpg

LXAxMiRDn2mAVrmb7r.jpg

i.landrover.defender.svx.08apr.jpg

2006-Aston-Martin-DB9-Sports-Pack-SA-1280x960.jpg

I rest my case ;)

EDIT: And Lekso, I believe the engine you are looking for is this one:

RR_Merlin.JPG

The Rolls Royce Merlin, quite possibly one of the most beautiful sounding engines produced to pair with quite possibly the greatest fighter ever designed ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpdhOxvBVVY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpdhOxvBVVY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jesus listen to that sound! Gorgeous!

Other top quality engines in the past have to be the Coventry Climax engine (the engine that went from powering Forklifts to F1 cars) and the classic Rover V8.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 7 2008, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why do they have to put those parking sensors on all these expensive cars nowerdays, those bloody circles on the bumper of above car really spoil the smooth look. Can't people park anymore?[/b]

I wouldn't mind parking sensors to be honest. I used to be really good at parking, didn't need that extra metre to get the car parked, did it swiftly and with style,... And then for some reason I didn't drive or at least park for half a year or so, and completely forgot how to park.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 9 2008, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
RR_Merlin.JPG

The Rolls Royce Merlin, quite possibly one of the most beautiful sounding engines produced to pair with quite possibly the greatest fighter ever designed ;)[/b]
Saw one close up at the Auckland museum.....inside a real Spitfire.

Your video Prestwick is hilarious lol!

Anyway I used to own a 77 Chrysler SE. One day I will get this car again. Best car I have driven ever. No pictures on the net of this car at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 9 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Saw one close up at the Auckland museum.....inside a real Spitfire.

Your video Prestwick is hilarious lol!

Anyway I used to own a 77 Chrysler SE. One day I will get this car again. Best car I have driven ever. No pictures on the net of this car at all.[/b]
Is this it?
076.jpg

1978-plymouth-valiant-was-known-as-a-chrysler-se-over.jpg

Ooooo Prestwick you are right that sound moves through bones and shakes you till agonizing sensations

I adore that plane and to be honest I would like to be that Crazy Doctor who moves to job everyday with its engine called spitfire.

Imagine your intensive care medicine doctor parking near the hospital with Spitfire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here can be souds even better Spitfire sound

While with jeeps I have an absolute Icon, Giand from GB
land-rover-discovery-3.jpg

I want to buy this

This amazing car is becoming cheaper and cheaper from time to time

Amazing engine suspension and transmission the best sprinter for the city

0601ht_05z%201997_Honda_Civic_Hatchback%20Passenger_Side_Front_Half_View.jpg

And what car would that happen to be Lekso? I can't see the picture you are referring to in your post...or are you talking about the amazing banana car?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 9 2008, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ooooo Prestwick you are right that sound moves through bones and shakes you till agonizing sensations

I adore that plane and to be honest I would like to be that Crazy Doctor who moves to job everyday with its engine called spitfire.

Imagine your intensive care medicine doctor parking near the hospital with Spitfire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here can be souds even better Spitfire sound

While with jeeps I have an absolute Icon, Giand from GB
land-rover-discovery-3.jpg
[/b]

Landies (Land Rovers) are superb off roaders but theres a reason why they're not as successful in dry and arid markets like Southern Africa and Australia as they seem to insist on using bolting as a major part of construction rather than welding. Thus the old Series I, II and III landies tended to litereally shake themselves apart.

I have no idea if they've moved to welding completely now but if they have its about time too!

Back when I was young I was in the Air Training Corps and visited RAF Coningsby where the Battle of Britain flight is based and they were in the air practising for a flypast or something but you got to see a Lancaster and a Spitfire and a Hurricaine in the air at the same time so the place with just resonating with the awesome purrrr of Merlin engines :eek:

Its sad that post-war most of the Spitfries, Hurricanes and Lancasters were sold for scrap but thats the British way. Moth-ball nothing and sell everything...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 12 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And what car would that happen to be Lekso? I can't see the picture you are referring to in your post...or are you talking about the amazing banana car?[/b]

BANAN CAR is amazing of course but:

There is no visible picture in Lekso's post!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Could you imagine that????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was about this lady from Japan
Hnda_CivicSi_cpt_exfrpass34.jpg

Latest posts