• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caucau joins Toulouse!

He played 13 for Toulouse in their home match vs Castres on Sunday and I couldn´t believe my eyes. He is so FAT! At first I thought it was Samoa´s Census Johnson. Check out the video and his work for the first try scored by Medard.

Please God, do not let him back in Fiji´s test side. They have much better players. Vulivuli, ofr instance, got a good try vs Montpellier yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
He played 13 for Toulouse in their home match vs Castres on Sunday and I couldn´t believe my eyes. He is so FAT! At first I thought it was Samoa´s Census Johnson. Check out the video and his work for the first try scored by Medard.

Please God, do not let him back in Fiji´s test side. They have much better players. Vulivuli, ofr instance, got a good try vs Montpellier yesterday.

He did quite well for the French Barbarians v Tonga. He still needs to get into a lot better shape though, before he has any hope of playing for Fiji in the RWC, especially considering you've got quality players like Nalaga, Bobo and Delasau all in good form on the wings, and Rabini and Vulivuli looking like some of the best centres in the T14.

First game back ... looks to have lost some weight! Delasau on the other hand ... is following quickly in Cacau's boots!

Yeah nice flick pass...And the step by Dels, you'd think people would know by now and yet, it still works :lol:, every time.

Last edited:
oh man thats so disappointing to see how much weight Delasau has gained, he's supposed to be Fiji's best winger and this is a world cup year man, Fiji need him in good shape. Its funny to see Caucau running with that stomach though lol, and Delasau has always been one of the best steppers ever

check out 2:20

Latest posts