• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Cups Champions' League - Guinness Pro 14 - Semi Finals and European Qualifier

Very happy as no Leavy at 7 is huge plus for us. Looking at it we will fancy a cut in lineout and well fatigue on some guys will be tested

That's one hell of an attacking back three. As you say several people an the42 will literally explode with rage after they see the fullback. Can see the indo headline already.

Very happy as no Leavy at 7 is huge plus for us. Looking at it we will fancy a cut in lineout and well fatigue on some guys will be tested

Why would that be a particular hope based on the team? All of the back 5 are very capable at the lineout.

Munster XV to face Leinster:
15. Simon Zebo
14. Andrew Conway
13. Sammy Arnold
12. Rory Scannell
11. Keith Earls
10. JJ Hanrahan
9. Conor Murray

1. James Cronin
2. Rhys Marshall
3. John Ryan
4. Jean Kleyn
5. Billy Holland
6. Peter O'Mahony (captain)
7. Jack O'Donoghue
8. CJ Stander

Replacements:

16. Niall Scannell
17. Dave Kilcoyne
18. Ciaran Parker
19. Gerbrandt Grobler
20. Robin Copeland
21. Duncan Williams
22. Ian Keatley
23. Darren Sweetnam

Can't wait for James Ryan to get handed that big fat L and be proven washed up and past it. Games passed him by, time to promote youth.

Why would that be a particular hope based on the team? All of the back 5 are very capable at the lineout.
I don't know maybe we just fancy it in that area. It was same vs Racing and Leinster struggled in that department. Although it isn't the most awesome backrow for lineout time.

Great start by the Scarlets, but Glasgow need to sort out their discipline. Just giving away territory.

Glasgow opted not to play Dunbar and Huw Jones - apparently both were available. A generous man might describe that as a "brave" choice.

I questioned Edinburgh signing an ageing Barclay and now he has gone off with what looks like a bad knee injury with nobody near him. :(

That's a second try for Scarlets and I see no way back for Glasgow even at this early stage. Their level has dropped massively since the 6N and is a real blot on Rennie's copybook.

Missed lineout in the red zone for Glasgow. Then they regain possession at next line out, but great defence from the Scarlets followed by a brilliant turnover. It's those hammer blows that are as important as the trys. Great rugby from the Scarlets.

**** me, what a game. Both teams attacking like hell, Scarlets ahead by virtue of doing the boring stuff better (set piece/defense/kicking)

It's taken me 5 minutes to type this because I can't take my eyes off it.

Great try. Fitting for Rob Evans to score what was a lovely break. When your loose head is finishing off breaks like that you know you are on top.

Dave Rennie flattering to deceive. I just don't think he's the real deal as I first thought. Not sure why he gave Ryan Wilson the captaincy when he arguably has the poorest discipline in the squad. Gives away a needless penalty after kick-off and puts Glasgow under immediate pressure. Fair play to Scarlets who are playing very well.

McNichol back is a huge boost. Their back three is better without Halfpenny in my opinion. Good to see Steff Evans continue to confirm he has shaken off his minor slump.

BBC Alba providing no English language commentary option for this match and being totally one eyed with their commentary. Dare I say good riddance to them. A shame to lose the good BBC Wales team though. I hope Premier Sports snap up the commentator and the anchor.

Wow. Incredibly synical from Grigg there. Likely to cost a try and 6-7 mins under pressure.

Patchell is playing very well. Glasgow standing off him a lot.

Glasgow gonna go for everything just need to keep our focus and counter effectively

That call from Lacey was pretty poor... Has one of the Glasgow team been sleeping with his daughter? They're not getting his calls tonight.

His only bad one was the restart the others have been 50/50 tbf

Scarlets need to smarten up now and play a little less wide so often. Play possession and territory and let Russell make mistakes.

As a neutral I have to love the way Scarlets still play high risk rather than protecting a lead. Could be a yellow card here for Scarlets.

As a neutral I have to love the way Scarlets still play high risk rather than protecting a lead. Could be a yellow card here for Scarlets.

Which is fine, when it's working. But they are trying to play from the wrong areas whilst under the kosh.

Latest posts