• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chabal Abosolute classic

Hehehe :cheers:
He is right, if you are in France interviewing a French player the minimum is to speak French.
This is not about stinking nationalism but courtesy.

He is right, if you are in France interviewing a French player the minimum is to speak French.
[/b]

Is funny to watch, this is true. But this is not other than french chauvinism. This is the world cup and intrinsically the language is english.
I think is not disrespectfull from the journalist asking in english.

Actually, Chabal said: "we are in France, we speak french"... OOHHHHH he spoke in english!!!! What a shame. I thought he speak in french. :ph34r:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Is funny to watch, this is true. But this is not other than french chauvinism. This is the world cup and intrinsically the language is english.

Actually, Chabal said: "we are in France, we speak french"... OOHHHHH he spoke in english!!!! What a shame. I thought he speak in french. :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]

French chauvinism...
Coming from you this extremely funny...
He is speaking in English just to show he can do it but he wont do it for an obvious reason.
Well done Séb!

Well, the reporter did ask a question in English. And Chabal answered in English. What more could you want?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Actually, Chabal said: "we are in France, we speak french"... OOHHHHH he spoke in english!!!! What a shame. I thought he speak in french. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
It's Irony...duh...Chabal is a genius.

Chabal has the right to speak the language he wants.

As he use to play in a club in England, I think he can speak this language a minimum, as a professionnal has to do it.
At the moment, he's at home,

So yes a bit of irony, and a way for him to mark his territory !

The way he looks at the journalist, I can imagine that he knows him, and what I'd like to see is if this one speaks French.
In that case that's also his job to know a minimum the language of the man he's interviewing and make the job of translation for his spectators

Doesn't he have that beard in the first place because his english wasn't good enough to go to the barbers in England?

Maybe the interview had lasted more than his usual 20 minutes and he got tired. Poor lad.

Lol Hahahaha I think after a response like that I wouldn't want to ask Chabal anything else just watching this interview gives me the s****.

Sadly all this rerally shows is tha SC is ill-mannered.

He was at a press conference at an international event. A reporter asked him, politely, if he could ask a question in English, a language SC speaks. He refused and walked out.

This may be his right, but it was a very rude thing to do.

He was at a press conference at an international event. A reporter asked him, politely, if he could ask a question in English, a language SC speaks. He refused and walked out.

[/b]

Asking questions in French to an English player in England would be very rude too...
think about it... <_<

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Asking questions in French to an English player in England would be very rude too...
think about it... <_<
[/b][/quote]

But he gives interviews in English every week in England. Its the Rugby WORLD Cup.

Chabal is a twat.