• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chabal V Johnson Death Match

What is this ****?! I've been away for one day and someone dares to belittle the mighty Chabal!

This is both an outrage and an embarrassment on all nay-sayers behalfs'.

Chabal came to me in my alcohol induced coma whilst out under the stars approximately 30m from camp and told me of such blasphemy coming from insignificant being's mouths...the only problem is I went to camp and proceeding to attack them, thinking it was in fact them. YOU NON-BELIEVERS TO MORE HARM THEN GOOD!

Chabal just dominated England today, wonder how the loyalists will play this one up.

camp? what camp? [/b]
I was camping that night with 8 or 9 mates.

Chabal just dominated England today, wonder how the loyalists will play this one up. [/b]
Chabal is such a great entity that he does not need to be played up for his recent domination.

Johnno in his prime would of been a great battle for Chabal... I don't think there would be much between them in a battle on the pitch, but I would always go for Johnno as he has super world cup winning captain power... Chabal has nothing!!!

Johnno in his prime would of been a great battle for Chabal... I don't think there would be much between them in a battle on the pitch, but I would always go for Johnno as he has super world cup winning captain power... Chabal has nothing!!! [/b]

Keith Wood could referee this death match.

Johnno is Johnno.

Chabal is not Johnno.

Johnno for me.

_41128722_dall_getty.jpg

TAG TEAM!

This is ridiculous. Compare the two careers, which is all you can do at the moment, and there is only one winner.

Despite the slightly insane devil worship that constitutes the Chabal hysteria sweeping the forum at the moment, exactly what has he done to justify such a comparison?

I don't think anyone that has seen either 'Living with Lions' or 'Up Close And Personal' would doubt Johnno's ability to walk away from anything, and that would include a frenzied ankle biting by a guy who clearly only defrosted at the turn of the Millenium. :p

This is ridiculous. Compare the two careers, which is all you can do at the moment, and there is only one winner.

Despite the slightly insane devil worship that constitutes the Chabal hysteria sweeping the forum at the moment, exactly what has he done to justify such a comparison?

I don't think anyone that has seen either 'Living with Lions' or 'Up Close And Personal' would doubt Johnno's ability to walk away from anything, and that would include a frenzied ankle biting by a guy who clearly only defrosted at the turn of the Millenium. :p [/b]
You my friend, are skating on thin ice...

Chabal created jonno's hand...and the ice for which that lad could skate oh so thinly on.

I would always go for Johnno as he has super world cup winning captain power... Chabal has nothing!!! [/b]
Correction, that was Laurence Dallaglio you were referencing (according to Laurence that is).

Keith Wood could referee this death match.
[/b]
Good Call.

I don't think anyone that has seen either 'Living with Lions' or 'Up Close And Personal' would doubt Johnno's ability to walk away from anything, and that would include a frenzied ankle biting by a guy who clearly only defrosted at the turn of the Millenium. :p [/b]
In the language of Chabal "Tu est l'sak douche"

Chabal created jonno's hand...and the ice for which that lad could skate oh so thinly on. [/b]
Indeed.

Anyone who says Chabal is insane.

Chabal's Stats:
Height 1.87 m (6 ft 1+1⁄2 in)
Weight 115 kg (253 lb)

Johno's Stats:
Height 2.01m (6'7")
Weight 119kg (262 lbs)

Johno all the way. Chabal won't get near him, he's got an extra 2.5 inches of reach.

In the language of Chabal "Tu est l'sak douche"
[/b]

I wasn't expecting that! Maybe that the caveman would ride into town and eat my firstborn or something, but I never thought the douche bag insults would start flying. That's low!

... Johnno's quaking in his boots :lol:

Anyone who says Chabal is insane.

Chabal's Stats:
Height 1.87 m (6 ft 1+1⁄2 in)
Weight 115 kg (253 lb)

Johno's Stats:
Height 2.01m (6'7")
Weight 119kg (262 lbs)

Johno all the way. Chabal won't get near him, he's got an extra 2.5 inches of reach.
[/b]
Stats mean nothing, for example, the Waratahs had pretty good stats in Super 14 this year despite them sucking quite hugely....

You know how sometimes even the smallest of men can get great strenght when they go nuts n shiz, well Chabal is a walking nutcase, therefore- what he loses in weight and height he makes up for in sheer power and intensity...

Stats mean nothing, for example, the Waratahs had pretty good stats in Super 14 this year despite them sucking quite hugely....

You know how sometimes even the smallest of men can get great strenght when they go nuts n shiz, well Chabal is a walking nutcase, therefore- what he loses in weight and height he makes up for in sheer power and intensity...
[/b]

Yeah... okay...

You've clearly never fought a man five inches bigger than you.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Yeah... okay...

You've clearly never fought a man five inches bigger than you.
[/b][/quote]
Acording to the ladies, there isn't a man bigger than I...
C'mon...someone had to go there...!
chabal is not a great player. ok it's a strong man but he loose a lot of ball [/b]
What are you? Insane? I hope you find whatever it is that you are lacking in your life that keeps you from embracing the power of Chabal.