• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup 15/16 - Round 1

Pretty much.

Incredibly frustrating, as I think if we'd have put a few more starters in we could have won that. Also the decision not to use any backs subs was very bizarre - Macleod was having a nightmare and should've gone at halftime. Ingall was completely anonymous so O'Donnell or Nev should have been given a shot in the 2nd half.

Some promising performances - Fihaki was immense, Bedlow showed some class touches and Jeffers looked very exciting - very very raw, but his running and kicking was superb. Hopefully see him a bit more this season and he can follow in Haley/Addison's footsteps.

Good second half in Round 2 from Quins at Cardiff......latter down to 10 after dreadful - but looked accidental to me - stamp by Mathew Rees on Easter who was lucky not to have a stud directly in the eye.

Last edited:
Good second half in Round 2 from Quins at Cardiff......latter down to 10 after dreadful - but looked accidental to me - stamp by Mathew Rees on Easter who was lucky not to have a stud directly in the eye.

Dave Ward was on the bench as a flanker too and won MOTM maybe Tom Wood should be careful what he says on Twitter in the future .... Could lose his EPS spot lol

Dave Ward was on the bench as a flanker too and won MOTM maybe Tom Wood should be careful what he says on Twitter in the future .... Could lose his EPS spot lol

Yes , he and Easter had superb games and linked so well together in the loose.......!

Does that mean Billy and Morgan have same problem?!!!

Latest posts