• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup Final - Hull FC vs Wigan

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Takes place this Saturday at Wembley. I'm about to write an exciting if brief preview but this will be the thread for all pre and post match discussion.

Really hoping for a Hull FC win, they have been giving some training help to the Canadian side by taking a couple of guys to their training camp in preseason for the last couple of years. Realistically I think they are in tough against Wigan but it's certainly not an impossible task.

Will have to find when this is on on my rugby channel and tape it.

Dammit, something else to try to watch tomorrow. Got 2 RC games, the football, the cricket and now this. Sometimes liking so many sports is a tough thing to handle

Dammit, something else to try to watch tomorrow. Got 2 RC games, the football, the cricket and now this. Sometimes liking so many sports is a tough thing to handle

Don't forget Canada vs. U.S.A. RWCQ at exact same time as Pumas vs. Boks LOL, at least you can stream that on the computer. I have three rugby games, one league game, a Canadian gridiron game...oh god too much....

Caught the game yesterday on my recording, bit dissapointed in Hull FC they blew a lot of oppurtunities and their handling cost them huge. Figured it could have been a lot closer than the scoreline suggested. Wigan were full money for their win though, great cover tackling, and forced Hull to make poor decisions and not finish their sixes. When was the last time someone held a clean sheet in a challenge cup final?

Awful game of rugby league. Major letdown on the national stage for the sport. Fair play to Wigan for grinding out their chances and winning the match but that's one final pretty much everyone will be looking to erase from their memories. Especially Hull FC. Getting nilled in a final is hell on earth.

Was a really good game. Recorded it and watched it this morning after having watched the highlights last weekend. Happy the Warriors won it :)

Latest posts