• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup Final

S

St Helens RLFC

St Helens vs. Hull FC

Wembley Stadium
2:30 pm kick off

Saturday 30TH August

Sometimes, I hate fate. The last thing I want on my birthday is a cup final, occasions which make me sleepless and so nervous I am physically sick. Ah well, nothing I can do about that. People think we're going to walk away with it, I think they are VERY wrong, Hull always run us close.

We should win, but it's a cup final and anything, and the Rock means ANYTHING, can happen.

out of interest, they broadcasting this on the BBC? They tend to broadcast the quarter finals and semi finals, but I haven't seen a final on the BBC yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Aug 27 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
St Helens vs. Hull FC

Wembley Stadium
2:30 pm kick off

Saturday 30TH August

Sometimes, I hate fate. The last thing I want on my birthday is a cup final, occasions which make me sleepless and so nervous I am physically sick. Ah well, nothing I can do about that. People think we're going to walk away with it, I think they are VERY wrong, Hull always run us close.

We should win, but it's a cup final and anything, and the Rock means ANYTHING, can happen.[/b]

Don't worry... the RFL are so desparate for Hull to lose that they've given the job of ref to St Helen's very own Steve Ganson!

They're having the final on here live woot! woot!.

I'll shall be a hull fan for a day.

Old faithful, we roamed the range together
Old Faithful in any kind of weather,
When the round up days are over,
And the boulevard white with clover,
For you old faithful pal of mine.
Giddy up old fella cos the moon is yellow tonight,
Giddy up old fella cos the moon is mellow & bright,
There's a coyote howling at the moon above,
Carry me back to the one I love,
And you, old faithful pal of mine.

Well RUTB I'm glad we ruined your day!

Full match report to come later in the week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 2 2008, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well RUTB I'm glad we ruined your day![/b]

Was an exciting game and 'ull sure as hell didnt disgrace themselves.

The fact that Australia got raped 53-8 by South Africa in the Rugby ruined my day far worse. :(

Latest posts