• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Champions Cup 2018] Semi Final - Racing 92 v Munster

Crikey Munster just haven't got it. Ireland A need to transfer a few to Ireland B.

We haven't adapted to this heat here. Alex W got caugh a few times by Teddy too but well when our games is based a lot around lineout and decision making and neither seem to have boarded the plane in Shannon yesterday it not good.

It feels now like being forced to sit viewing siblings make out when youjustwant to go home.

Would add also as there was worry during week that Doyle and his team have done superbly.

Munster have got Racing 92 right where they want them, this is all part of the Munster game plan. Letting Racing 92 think that Munster are a total shambles and lulling them into a false sense of security.

This is depressing. Falling apart at exactly the wrong part of the season, yet again. Maybe semi-final is just our level at the moment.

I expect Munster to fire some shots in the second half, but we've been starting games terribly lately and it's not good enough against the big teams. We're not always going to be able to pull it back with a surge in the second half. Not against opposition that can do this much damage.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this one quite yet, but it's at the ready.

It feels now like being forced to sit viewing siblings make out when youjustwant to go home.
....... Makes me genuinely worried for the childhood you had if you were forced to watch your siblings 'make out'.
Honestly way rather this happen in the semi rather than in a final against Leinster where we'd get whipped. Now at least I can watch the final, root for Leinster and enjoy the game rather than wanting to walk off a skyscraper. The team have been pathetic. Waste of people's money and I feel bad for those who traveled.
Fan of Keatley, but holy Jesus........ That's all. No one is playing well though really.

Murray before the game
28vcc4.jpg

Murray during the game
28vc33.jpg

We haven't adapted to this heat here. Alex W got caugh a few times by Teddy too but well when our games is based a lot around lineout and decision making and neither seem to have boarded the plane in Shannon yesterday it not good.

Would add also as there was worry during week that Doyle and his team have done superbly.

Just a normal day in Limerick... ;)

Arnold or Wooten? Regardless of who it's kind of like having the best bleep test in fat camp after that half!
Arnold, i didn't realise Wooten was English as well

This explains why Munster are struggling to achieve anything in Europe

....... Makes me genuinely worried for the childhood you had if you were forced to watch your siblings 'make out'.
Honestly way rather this happen in the semi rather than in a final against Leinster where we'd get whipped. Now at least I can watch the final, root for Leinster and enjoy the game rather than wanting to walk off a skyscraper. The team have been pathetic. Waste of people's money and I feel bad for those who traveled.
Fan of Keatley, but holy Jesus........ That's all. No one is playing well though really.
Ha that's how painful it has been.

But agree on it better here than Bilbao. A big first 20 now

Latest posts