• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 2

10_24.11.19_LaRochelle_Home_HCC_TeamNews_Insta.jpg

I think there might be something going on. I've dished out 5 dislikes today, some on posts I didn't read. Phone users? Android? Or maybe my crankiness is taking over!

Also an accidental thumbs up which I didn't remove.

this match has left me with so many questions:
Does victor Vito hate his teammates?
Does La Rochelle train?
Does La Rochelle have a Coach?
A s&c coach?
A dietician?
How did they qualify for champions cup?

I do quite like the idea of a club that operates the same way it did in the amateur era but they just openly pay the players now.

Don't know why I look forward to watching rugby on the weekend, it's never an enjoyable experience

Right, so the rat Bourgarit gets 6 - SIX - weeks for an eye gouge?

WHAT THE GENUINE FUKK?

That is a complete utter disgrace.

It should be 56 weeks. As a starting point.

12 week entry point reduced by half for showing remorse....like when he was being all sarcy with the ref and then punched the door when he stormed off the pitch.
Cracking that.

I'm like a broken record at this point but entry point should be minimum ban. Reducing the ban for fake remorse is ridiculous, the bans should only be increased for repeat offenders or being a dick, never reduced.

12 week entry point reduced by half for showing remorse....like when he was being all sarcy with the ref and then punched the door when he stormed off the pitch.
Cracking that.

I'm like a broken record at this point but entry point should be minimum ban. Reducing the ban for fake remorse is ridiculous, the bans should only be increased for repeat offenders or being a dick, never reduced.

Entry point for eye gouging should be 52 weeks, not 12!

I agree that in some instances of clear dangerous play - the entry point should be minimum and no reduction possible. But, in others, a reduction for clean record is maybe OK. Like say a mistimed tackle. But a gouge is not a case of bad timing.

Will it take someone losing an eye on TV before the dopey fukkwits in charge realise how bad it is?

Then all the fake handwringing will start and the hamfisted efforts to "stamp it out".

Latest posts