• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 3

Ulster are Bath and Bath are Ulster. It makes for awful viewing.

Come on. I can't be the only one salivating at the sight of a centre pairing of Robert's and Joseph; admittedly I have rabies. I didnt know they played together until kick-off or I'd have made sure to put my belt and shoelaces out of reach.

Better second half, if only for the comedy interlude of a malfunctioning whistle.

Come on. I can't be the only one salivating at the sight of a centre pairing of Robert's and Joseph; admittedly I have rabies. I didnt know they played together until kick-off or I'd have made sure to put my belt and shoelaces out of reach.

Better second half, if only for the comedy interlude of a malfunctioning whistle.
Just wait till you find out about the Noel Reid-Manu Tualagi partnership Leicester have this weekend.

Someone put these teams out of their misery.

Edit: thought Bath had that won, f***ing heroic from Stockdale.

Why did Mercer give that, even if it goes to Roko's hands he's getting smashed into touch immediately

Good finish to redeem the match a little, but I didnt see much in the game to trouble Benetton in the knockout stages.

Three losses out of three for the Premiership, picking up where they left off last season.

Good finish to redeem the match a little, but I didnt see much in the game to trouble Benetton in the knockout stages.
To be fair I'd say it will be pretty routine for Benneton until the Semi finals at least a bit like England in the world cup. Worry there is they may not be tested and come in undercooked when they come up against the likes of a Sale or a Connacht I'm the latter stages.

Cooney didn't really attempt to tackle Mercer there, but Mercer messed that up.

Saracens have done a good job of making the failure of English teams in Europe the last few years. Natural cycles but hasn't been a successful period if you exclude Scarcens.
Leinster have done a good job of making the failure of Pro14 teams in Europe the last few years. Natural cycles but hasn't been a successful period if you exclude Leinster.

Leinster have done a good job of making the failure of Pro14 teams in Europe the last few years. Natural cycles but hasn't been a successful period if you exclude Leinster.
Last few decades more like if we're being fair.

And compared to historical results it actually has been pretty successful, we even had a Welsh team in the semis a few years back and Glasgow have been semi-regular quarter finalists. Nothing amazing but a vast improvement on previous years.

Last edited:

TRUE
2008/09-2018/19: Prem finalist not named Saracens Tigers (2008/09), Saints (10/11)
Same period but with Pro 14 finalists not named Leinster....... errrrr........mmmmm......

Latest posts