• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 4

Big ginger pretty much just confirmed his undying love for Zebo. Either that or big ginger IS Zebo and posted that from the changing room at half time.
Nah I went to school with BG8, he looks and is built like Rhys Patchell but he's 5"3 and wears fingerless gloves to bed.

Nah I went to school with BG8, he looks and is built like Rhys Patchell but he's 5"3 and wears fingerless gloves to bed.

I always thought Rhys Patchell looked a bit like Prince Harry. Maybe Big Ginger can forge a new career for himself as a mini Harry lookalike. He just needs to find a Megan lookalike and he's onto a winner.

Munster: Mike Haley; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; JJ Hanrahan, Conor Murray; James Cronin, Niall Scannell, Stephen Archer; Jean Kleyn, Billy Holland; Tadhg Beirne, Peter O'Mahony (C), CJ Stander.

Replacements: Kevin O'Byrne, Liam O'Connor, John Ryan, Fineen Wycherley, Jack O'Donoghue, Nick McCarthy, Sammy Arnold, Arno Botha.

Salaries:
15 Matt Gallagher
14 Rotimi Segun
13 Alex Lozowski
12 Brad Barritt ©
11 Alex Lewington
10 Manu Vunipola
9 Ben Spencer
1 Richard Barrington
2 Jack Singleton
3 ***i Lamositele
4 Will Skelton
5 Maro Itoje
6 Nick Isiekwe
7 Ben Earl
8 Jackson Wray

Replacements

16 Kapeli Pifeleti
17 Rhys Carre
18 Josh Ibuanokpe
19 Joel Kpoku
20 Sean Reffell
21 Tom Whiteley
22 Max Malins
23 Nick Tompkins

Can't say I'd be an expert on a lot of the Sarries players. Obviously a good looking second row pairing. Bench strikes me as quite weak. We should be able to give a good account of ourselves here and if not it's a season ender.

**** or bust.

Still think there's enough in that sarries 15 to beat us unless we really play well. Denying them any points is every bit as important as a bp. Not sure I expect a harum scarum game like v racing.

It's going to be very interesting to see how beirne and pom go at 6 and 7. Ben earl looks a very decent player. All in its as good a 15 as we can put out currently. Hope cronin keeps his discipline. He's a great scrummager but let's himself down at times. Sarries th is a beast. Holland helps the lineout and scrum. That's a sensible decision.

Can not wait!!!!!!! I'll be the one in red screaming obscenities

Sarries obv saving players for the prem to ensure survival(/prob top 4 looking at their squad). But using Europe to get some good minutes and good experience in their younger player. This could be great for sarries in the long run.

Especially getting minutes into the likes of segun, Earl, isiekwe, manu vunipola ect.

I do wonder who they will have to let go because i cant imagine then can keep everyone.

Singleton lol,
I imagine he'll be one of the contracts torn up as a cost cutting measure - been shocking all season for Sarries

Latest posts