• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions cup as things stand coming into the final week.

Whatever, we've got Smashley. 30 - 3 Wasps would be my prediction
Both sides scoring three less than last time? Intersting...

Game has been confirmed for the Aviva which is disappointing considering last time we lost in the RDS was against Wasps, we haven't lost in Lansdowne since Toulon came to town a month later so it could be worse I suppose!

Game has been confirmed for the Aviva which is disappointing considering last time we lost in the RDS was against Wasps, we haven't lost in Lansdowne since Toulon came to town a month later so it could be worse I suppose!

Big issue will be 6Nations. Leinster will have majority of guys who'll have to play France Wales and England as final 3 games then 2 weeks later a QF. It's a tough run and injuries are key. Wasps won't have as many internationals.

Yep, felt sorry for you - decided to give you 3 points.

Big issue will be 6Nations. Leinster will have majority of guys who'll have to play France Wales and England as final 3 games then 2 weeks later a QF. It's a tough run and injuries are key. Wasps won't have as many internationals.

Yeah, we're super lucky in that regard, we've got a hell of a lot of players who either will just miss out. Although with injuries, Mullan becomes very likely to be involved with England and any scrum half injuries and one of Simpson and Robson will be gone.

Last edited:
Yep, felt sorry for you - decided to give you 3 points.

Yeah, we're super lucky in that regard, we've got a hell of a lot of players who either will just miss out. Although with injuries, Mullan becomes very likely to be involved with England and any scrum half injuries and one of Simpson and Robson will be gone.

Still big difference between that and Leinster but it could work for or against

If we have our centres and one of Carbery and Sexton we'll be good. Heaslip and Toner don't break and we have serious depth everywhere else.

Ugh, I don't want to, but it looks like I'll be rooting for the Sarries this weekend... F**k having a semi-final against Glasgow in Scotstoun.

Ugh, I don't want to, but it looks like I'll be rooting for the Sarries this weekend... F**k having a semi-final against Glasgow in Scotstoun.

It'd be in Murrayfield if Glasgow got SF and Munster won

Oh yeah, true that. Still though, basically gives them a home advantage. Would still prefer it to Scotstoun though, never been there myself but I really don't like it for some reason.

Oh yeah, true that. Still though, basically gives them a home advantage. Would still prefer it to Scotstoun though, never been there myself but I really don't like it for some reason.

Well no team is any different. If Munster were at home it's the Aviva. And if they got home advantage they'd have earnt it.
Scotstoun many don't like is because of pitch

Inb4 Wasps have the bug spray turned on them and have about 30 put on them.
One of you ****ing thread starting nerds should get the QF threads up so I can wax lyrical about the return of 2006.

Last edited:
One of you ****ing thread starting nerds should get the QF threads up so I can wax lyrical about the return of 2006.

I like this guy

Glad it only took 6 years to like me Muff. My mum was right, people just have to get to know me.

Alpha Bro is good at starting threads - he learned how to do it all by himself, clever boy!

Alpha bro is great at starting threads.

He makes our poverty Prem threads look even worse.

But then again he has to overcompensate becuase the pro 12 is a ****ty boring league with no talent and no atmosphere.

>''Alpha Bro''
>Beta as the day is long. Has his heart broken at least twice a week. Untalented white Drake
>"No atmosphere"
>Saracens, champions of Europe who would send you a season ticket if you looked fondly in the direction of their stadium.
>Wasps, the team so poorly supported they had to take the Aironi/NFL route and move location.
>"No Talent"
>Pro 12 Teams in QF: 3
>Premiership Teams in the QF: Who cares, no ones watching if they make another final.
>Chris Ashton's fat head

Latest posts