• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 2, Round 4 (Castres, Harlequins, Leinster, Wasps)

Ive no doubt he will win and will maybe get a bonus point just don't see how Boss is in. That centre partnership could be amazing and do serious damage. Also the back is spot on this week.

Is Murphy injured or is Conan just ahead of him this week and what is Dave Kearneys issue? Still injured, not up to match fitness or just not selected?

The A team are 40-0 up after 20 minutes. The oldest in the backline is 22.

Hopefully the senior team can be as clinical.

Love how BT are trying to do an inspirational montage thing about Dublin but the Wasps game is the only Dublin game they have footage for.

Agree with BO'D a win is all that's necessary or more specifically a win where we deny Quins the LBP. A TBP would be very helpful though.

EDIT: Swiel is the fastest in the Quins squad?! That's impressive.

Also am I correct in thinking that Jack Clifford was an 8 at 20s?

Last edited:
Also am I correct in thinking that Jack Clifford was an 8 at 20s?

Yup! Big ask to unseat Easter, though, so looks like his immediate future will be on the flank. Same situation with Sisi at Bath, started out at 8 for London Irish/England u20 and is now mostly playing on the flanks.

We needed to get that. What we need more than anything though is to sort the breakdown.

Two really good touch finders from Gopperth now.

Ryan could have scored that and we needed that even more.

UWotM8's foot was on the line before he offloaded to Gopperth then, should've been a Quins LO

Yup! Big ask to unseat Easter, though, so looks like his immediate future will be on the flank. Same situation with Sisi at Bath, started out at 8 for London Irish/England u20 and is now mostly playing on the flanks.

Seem to recall Sisi playing a lot of the flanks when young - actually got some gametime at 7 for LI, most of his U20 gametime was at 6.

Need to put and keep the foot down after halftime. Just after halftime has been a problem for us under MO'C.

Need to put and keep the foot down after halftime. Just after halftime has been a problem for us under MO'C.

Sometimes I hate being right. We looked so slow there. Why was Jack shooting there?

Also why the hell did Madigan let that ball bounce and kick it to the centre?

Potentially a brilliant try there, but I'm pretty sure that was a pretty clear knockon from Marler.

Edit: Maybe not! Looks like that's a rip from Kearney.

I love how you can hear BOD off mic in the background going "Aaaah you can see him there, he's ripped that back"

Whaaaaaaaaaat, that's a ****ing terrible call.

Last edited:
Well that's probably the luckiest call we'll get all night I'd say.

You're not allowed to rip from that position either; incredible call from Poite for my money.

Latest posts