• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 2, Round 4 (Castres, Harlequins, Leinster, Wasps)

Hook the ****ing ball!

EDIT: Reddan to up the tempo.

Why was that scrum reset when Collier popped first by some distance?

Last edited:
Everytime Leinster throw an inside ball a promising young rugby player takes up Gaelic Football. Help us stop this plight, text 1800-sendabackscoachtodublin to donate €5 and we'll bring back the glory days.

Expletives.

Everytime Leinster throw an inside ball a promising young rugby player takes up Gaelic Football. Help us stop this plight, text 1800-sendabackscoachtodublin to donate €5 and we'll bring back the glory days.

Yes the glory days where we scored classic tries against Clermont and Cardiff from inside balls.

Laverly try.
I did fear that Quins would somehow arse it up when going wide though :lol:
Glad Brown took the try, rather than Yarde. Anything to keep him out of the England selector's minds :p

That was probably the last time an inside ball worked, defences are extremely wise to them these days.
It's because O'Driscoll isn't there.

It's a well known fact that Leinster backs love having Brian inside them.

Laverly try.
I did fear that Quins would somehow arse it up when going wide though :lol:
Glad Brown took the try, rather than Yarde. Anything to keep him out of the England selector's minds :p
It's strange. To many, Yarde was the saviour of English wingers back in the summer. How half a year changes things!

It annoys me when the big team always gets the 'home calls'. Leinster clearly rip the ball forward and Quins don't get awarded a perfectly fine try, luckily they scored later. It's not just Leinster (yes even Saracens) but it is just so annoying, in the football Chelsea only won the game because of the ref. The little teams always have a man disadvantage

It's strange. To many, Yarde was the saviour of English wingers back in the summer. How half a year changes things!
Aye,
I was a massive fan of his at Irish. I didn't think he was that great in NZ but was more than willing to write that off as him playing against NZ and some end of season tiredness etc. He certainly wasn't terrible....and then his form was rubbish for Quins, and then he was poor for England in the Autumn (his run at the end of the Samoa game is up there with the dumbest plays an England winger has made).

We have better options, we don't have to pick an off form guy and hope his form improves when he puts on a white jersey.

Kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick. The crowd is dead. This seals it for me that Leinster are beyond saving until MOC is fired.

That was a great dummy/break from Reddan, and then the quick tap too.
Don't know what Yarde was thinking, he really couldn't have been more in at the side if he tried.

There was nothing in any of that, just push and shove and man up.
Give a scrum to whoever was in possession and playon.

I love how they're like "Yeah, danny care threw a ball at someone.....nah, madigan striking him in the head is nothing, lets ignore that, the fans won't like it.....anyway, about George Robson......."

Latest posts