• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup (The Heino) 20/21 - Semi Finals

Still scratching my head at that yellow card he gave to Lowe
Probably accumulated as much as anything, what was Lars card for originally? happened just before I turned the game on.

Probably accumulated as much as anything, what was Lars card for originally? happened just before I turned the game on.
Was about 6 pena in fairly quick succession in their 22. Didn't recall Lowes being in the midst of a tonne of pens. Also thought Kerr Barlow had the ball if he wanted it tbh

Not having a sub 9 worth bringing on really hurting us. Think Ruddock has been a huge loss as well.

Shite kick from Lowe, La Rochelle's kicking game has been souch better than ours.

I hope the commentary mention ROG more, he's really gone under the radar

Can't wait for the Irish media now

Oh and the fans who catastrophise this performance. Might stay off the internet this week.

Yeah definitely time to take a break, things will get out if hand. Still valid questions to be asked, should have won one of the last three to be honest.
In fairness he has earned it. Literally dismantled the hype of Leinster today along with Jonno.

Would also say its wrong of Leinster blaming poor Pro14 as that shouldn't be issue as players play very little there. Simply put that is papering over cracks.

1. LHP and Hooker are not at a top top level. That is depth as well as quality.
2. Ruddock loss was big. More as he is a captain. Luke McGrath is not European cup standard top level and is their best 9.
3. Sexton is coming to the end and after that 10 is a bit questionable. Ross is a good pro. Harry may be brilliant but at moment is on journey and after Sexton there is no top 10 there.
4. Lowe was Leinsters best back 3 guy but seems to be figured out a bit mixed with disaster in green has hit his confidence and well all back 3 are in a grey area.

I know it harsh but Munster the same if not in worst place hence why where we are. But big thing is now where all provinces go from here. I don't buy the Pro 14 is poor bit as internationals play in it to keep ticking over and alot of time play in tough games.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely time to take a break, things will get out if hand. Still valid questions to be asked, should have won one of the last three to be honest.
Really have to start questioning the quality of the pro 14. Havent broken a sweat in the league and don't fire a shot when matched, underachieved badly since 2017.

Really have to start questioning the quality of the pro 14. Havent broken a sweat in the league and don't fire a shot when matched, underachieved badly since 2017.
But that is not the Pro14 fault as players play very little in that? And also play in interpros so it a bit lessened again. Maybe Leinster are just not the top top team but in that 2-4 spot.
It happens clubs. Munster in early 00s is probably a similarity. Very good but not the best

From a neutral point of view enjoyed match correct result.
LR my outsider for cup from start.
As Leinster fans 9 / replacement for JS is your concern.
Well played by both.

Latest posts