• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions League 2007/08

P

pkar

What do you think, who will win Champions League this year? And who will be the biggest suprise? (like for example Villarreal 2 years ago)

I think that final in this edition will be: Inter Milan - Chelsea London ;) And Inter the winner
The big suprise should make FC Sevilla. It's relly good team and quater-finals are in their coverage

What do you think, who will win Champions League this year? And who will be the biggest suprise? (like for example Villarreal 2 years ago)

I think that final in this edition will be: Inter Milan - Chelsea London ;) And Inter the winner
The big suprise should make FC Sevilla. It's relly good team and quater-finals are in their coverage [/b]

Take it from me AC Milan will win the Champions League 2006/07....put money on it *taps nose*.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to jump in my car

bttf.jpg

f*** :p My mistake. Of course Champions League 2007/08. How can I change the name of topic now? :)

Leave it to me!

As for the Champions League, I think Liverpool will be there or there abouts (providing we beat Toulouse), as will Manchester United and Chelsea. I think Inter Milan will have a better season, I think Barca are better prepared and Sevilla are a good team experienced at winning big matches.

Could be anyone.

I agree about Sevilla being the underdogs this season. Also Barca will be back along with the English trio of Pool, Man Utd & Chelsea.

I think this year it will be Inter Milan which will win the champions league. First because it is a long time they do not have win it (I know it is not the best reason), and they have a really solid team with youngsters and experienced players which have alreday won the trophy. Moreover it is 2 years now that they are winining the serie A ***le and I think that the main objective for them this season is to win the C1. :bravo:

Liverpool came down to the South of France recently to play Toulouse. They're second team seemed to be very good. Voronin, Crouch, Babel, Benayoun all good players. They're first team are even better Alonso, Masherano, Torres, Kuyt. I will go for them beating Lyon in the final.

Liverpool came down to the South of France recently to play Toulouse. They're second team seemed to be very good. Voronin, Crouch, Babel, Benayoun all good players. They're first team are even better Alonso, Masherano, Torres, Kuyt. I will go for them beating Lyon in the final. [/b]

Lyon are the proverbial quarter finalists, when they can't get past ordinary teams like Eindhoven and a poor AC Milan side in comparison to their previous teams then you really begin to lose any hope for this Lyon outfit going any further.

Liverpool in finals. A dream !!!!!!!

tomorrow liverpool-TFC 0-2

and liverpool go to the UEFA cup

Liverpool in finals. A dream !!!!!!!

tomorrow liverpool-TFC 0-2

and liverpool go to the UEFA cup

[/b]

Hmmmm I don't think so

Toulouse getting a result at Anfield is very unlikely... even tho Liverpool are missing Gerrard and Carra...

Liverpool will be far too strong for them....

So I predict Toulouse to Lose at Anfield...

Come on Spartak! [/b]

G'way f*** y'sen y'dirty hun bas'd

Hail Hail, the Celts are here,
What the hell do we care,
What the hell do we care,
Hail Hail, the Celts are here,
What the hell do we care now...
</span><span style="color:#006600">

For it's a grand old team to play for,
For it's a grand old team be dad,
And when you read it's history,
It's enough to make your heart go sad,
God bless them.

We don't care if we win lose or draw,
Darn the hair do we care,
For we only know that there's going to be a show,
And the Glasgow Celtic will be there.

By a lonely prison wall, I heard a young girl calling
"Michael, they have taken you away
For you stole Trevelyan's corn
So the young might see the morn'
Now a prison ship lies waiting in the bay"

Low lie the fields of Athenry
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry

By a lonely prison wall, I heard a young man calling
"Nothing matters, Mary, when you're free
Against the famine and the crown
I rebelled, they ran me down
Now you must raise our child with dignity"

Our love was on the wing

By a lonely harbour wall, she watched the last star falling
As the prison ship sailed out against the sky
For she'll live in hope and pray for her love in Botany Bay

Our love was on the wing

Not too convinced with these awards they've got going on at the champions league draw, Cech voted best goalkeeper and Maldini voted best defender. Even more strange as it's being voted by the coaches of the top 16 sides in the champions league last year.

Would have thought Reina would have taken the goalkeeper award and as for defender well that was a toss of a coin between Carragher and Nesta imo.

Group A
LIVERPOOL
Porto
Marseille
Besiktas

Group B
CHELSEA
Valencia
Schalke 04
Rosenborg

Group C
REAL MADRID
Werder Bremen
Lazio
Olympiakos

Group D
AC MILAN
Benfica
Celtic
Shakhtar Donetsk

Group E
BARCELONA
Lyon
Stuttgart
Rangers

Group F
MANCHESTER UNITED
Roma
Sporting Lisbon
Dynamo Kiev

Group G
INTER MILAN
PSV Eindhoven
CSKA Moscow
Fenerbahce

Group H
ARSENAL
Sevilla/AEK Athens
Steau Bucharest
Slavia Prague

-I don't think any of the English sides have got a particurly tough draw. Maybe. Sadly the Scots clubs have had a cow of a draw. Mind you what do I care, I support Crystal Palace. I'l never be cheering for my sde in this.-

It's not a walk in the park for Chelsea or Arsenal but both should still qualify, whore of a draw for Rangers alright but Celtic have a decent chance of getting through.

Latest posts