• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions League Thread Part 2

Well Rangers fans seem to have taken the intimidation to a new level after surrounding the Villareal team bus and smashing 2 windows.

Fantastic player to watch, his turn in pace was fantastic and the finish exquisit.... Chelsea still need 2 goals, but it would take the game to Extra Time

Just the way he bounced off Terry, incredible to watch, I wouldn't be surprised if they get a second as the space opens up at the back.

Well Chelsea have nothing to lose but everything to gain...

Eto just hit the post, very unlucky... but Barca are now turning up the heat, as Chelsea turn up the heat... Tempers are getting harder...

For a player to bounce of Terry and still be on their feet is a feat on its own.... pure class

He's been lost in midfield, as he hasnt had the support, this is why Gerrard is better than Big Fat Frank.... unless Frank gets support from the defence and his midfield partner he is lost, he has trouble tackling and winning the ball...

but admitidly he has been injured maybe rushed back....

Chelsea have a penalty...... with not long left on the clock... Certainly not a penalty

Wasn't a penalty, fortunately didn't make a difference, Chelsea had too much to do tonight, only chance they had of winning this tie was to win at home which they couldn't do.

Villareal did enough to put out Rangers on away goals, same for Juventus with a late goal from Emerson seeing them through 2-1 on the night. Bizarre goal as well.

He seems to have lost the plot a bit with his excuses, saying "We have not seen two games where we had 11 players versus 11, so we have not seen Barcelona win against 11 - that's all I can say". Short memory eh Jose, was Drogba not sent off in the Nou Camp last year?

Originally posted by Jose 'I Have another excuse' Mourinho
"We have not seen two games where we had 11 players versus 11, so we have not seen Barcelona win against 11 - that's all I can say," said Mourinho.

"Details make a big difference. We had a difficult job to do and the reality is who is in the next round."

He added: "When I won with Porto, we scored a last-minute goal that got us through. Last year against Liverpool, we missed an open goal in the last minute.
"This season we played one hour in the first leg with 10 men, but if Barca are in the next round they must be the better team.

"They are a great squad and I wish them luck.

"Last season they saw the quarter-final on TV and now we must do the same."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts