• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions League Thread Part 2

They did well to rebuild without Viera, but this will be hard to do. However it would be nice to see the 'Kids' do well.

BM

I think that the ref got the 'keeper decision spot on. He had a choice of playing advantage or not. He choose not to - sent the 'keeper off and gave the foul.

Fair enough.

Had he awarded the goal and sent the keeper off then that would have ruined the game big time.

It is all down to the 'keeper making a stupid decision and allowing the ref to send him off.

Blame the 'keeper and not the ref.

The referee was crap, by the way, but he made the right decision for that incident.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@May 17 2006, 08:06 PM
but the goal should have stood and then he could have gone back and sent him off.
Against the rules, my friend.

Originally posted by loratadine@May 18 2006, 04:37 PM
barca are the better team and pwn3d the london arsewipes.
Did you not watch the match?

I dislike Arsenal as much as the next person, but they held out well considering, and were unlucky on a number of occasions.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+May 18 2006, 12:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@May 17 2006, 08:06 PM
but the goal should have stood and then he could have gone back and sent him off.
Against the rules, my friend. [/b]
Well I've seen it happen before where advantage has been played and the ref has gone back and carded the player, but what's worse is the fact that Hauge has admited that he was too quick to brandish the red card and should have allowed the goal to stand and only given Lehmann a yellow card.

i didnt say barca were the better team, i said barca are the better team, my comment had no reference to a one of cup match.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@May 18 2006, 07:20 PM

Well I've seen it happen before where advantage has been played and the ref has gone back and carded the player
Yellow maybe, but not red.

Jens Lehmann owes me 20 dollars.

Game wasn't that flash, last years was better... only bit I found exicting was when Henry was tearing it up with those two attempts early on.

Originally posted by loratadine@May 18 2006, 08:14 PM
i didnt say barca were the better team, i said barca are the better team, my comment had no reference to a one of cup match.
Why post it in this thread then if it has no reference?

Well it looks like Henry is staying, which is two fingers up at all the moody/emo fans, who are always looking for bad things. Lets be hoping Cheryl Tweedy gets spanish food poisoning.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@May 19 2006, 12:55 PM
Well it looks like Henry is staying, which is two fingers up at all the moody/emo fans, who are always looking for bad things.
:unsure:

Have I missed somthing or have you been beaten up by a goth recently?

Bleugh, it's fantastic news for Arsenal and the Premiership though, and tells those Spanish moneybag f***s they they can't have the worlds best player.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+May 19 2006, 02:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@May 19 2006, 12:55 PM
Well it looks like Henry is staying, which is two fingers up at all the moody/emo fans, who are always looking for bad things.
:unsure:

Have I missed somthing or have you been beaten up by a goth recently?

Bleugh, it's fantastic news for Arsenal and the Premiership though, and tells those Spanish moneybag f***s they they can't have the worlds best player. [/b]
Yeah he's Staying At Liverpool!!!

Signed Last Season!!!

But it was the Chelsea Scum who wanted him!!!

I'd rather have Gerrard than Henry. Obviously my first preference would be to have both of them but if given the choice of one only - Gerrard, easy!

Latest posts