I think this needs to be qualified.....
This is b/c some people will save games and then resume continuosly until they win which is rubbish IMO.
If I get knocked out, I get knocked out...that's it. Start again.....makes the game much more awesome b/c there is more pressure and anxiety etc....I trust this is what you all mean - otherwise, no offense, but they don't count.
- Super 12 normal
then went straight to hard =
- Super 12 (Hard) - knocked out S-final narrowly by Brumbies, then 2nd time round by Stormers (!) - I was down by 4 and went the whole length of the field with frantic interpassing (Blues)...only to dive over - fist the air....and seconds later realise I hadn't scored!!!?? WTF! There is a turn-over and I have lost when they boot it out successfully....I check replay and was picked up about 1 millimetre from the ground a metre inside the in-goal area whilst diving horizontally and hurled upwards, backwards and outside of the line by again about a centimetre or two...It's a game of inches I guess.
- I will be back.
- Won WC - NZ (Hard) - beat FRance - QF, Australia - SF, South Africa - Final (who had, thank christ, beaten England in the other semi!!)
- Won Tri-nations (HARD) - bonus point four tries every game, won all 4 so captured the Bledisloe
- Lost semi-final of European Trophy with Munster (Hard) - was undefeated and perhaps complacent (!!).....quite fun set-up for series though and did not have a superpower team..I was bundled out by Leicester or Toulouse - can't quite remember.
- Currently 3rd in Ten nations (Hard) after four games with a demolition of Ireland, Scotland and Italy with bonus points for four tries in each...but was brought down to earth with a thud against England....****!!...but they have lost to SA...so is still all on in the hood!
Play the game every now and then and it's fun. Don't thrash it.