• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Changing team names

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
Originally posted by alijk1989@Mar 5 2006, 09:43 PM
by the looks of the xml there are a few good unlocks to be had e.g. northstars, super 12 stars, world stars etc. anyone any idea how to get these?
These were also in the 2005 code but not availible as usable teams. Odds are the same thing has happened this year.

Hi,

Sorry to be a dumb ass, but how do i change a teams name? i want to change Sale to Wigan.

1. Is it this xml file? be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml
2 be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml, where is located? Is it the data gob file?
3 how do i open/read the data gob file?
4 how do i open xml file, can i use notepad, or do i need another program??

told you i needed help.

Cheers

Jeff

yes the xml file is be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml

you open the data.gob using biggui which is a tool. it sould be found in the 2006 modification project thread in the first few pages. (i cant be bothred looking do a search you will find it :) thats where all the xml files decide to hide themselves :) as well as all the other files to be edited :)

notepad should be fine for editing the file as well :)

Does anyone know how to change the pictures and kits of current teams? I want to change treviso to the french team toulon. Can anyone help?

can someone please provide me a tutorial on how to change the names of 08 teams in rugby?
I did some of Brazilian team uniform on under the Premiership teams but I can not change the names of the teams.

hi guys, i've already downloaded woosaah's editor but i dont know how to edit team kits. i hope you can tell me because i want to correct portugal's players and kits. i think no one has already done it. I also dont know how to change faces. Cheers

Latest posts