• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Channel 9 should die!

R

redunderthebed

Not f**king happy! :angry: They aren't showing the game till the 8th of february here.

I'm off to complain about this crap. :angry:

Im guessing you are talking about the WCC?

No one really cares. I always look forward to watching it, as many others do, however at the same time we really don't care if we miss it. It's shown before most people wake up anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 6 2009, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im guessing you are talking about the WCC?

No one really cares. I always look forward to watching it, as many others do, however at the same time we really don't care if we miss it. It's shown before most people wake up anyway.[/b]

The WCC is in March mate.

I think he means the Leeds v Crusaders game.

Oh rightio I see, well it goes to show how much I really care.

Why on earth would Channel 9 show the Leeds v Crusaders game anyway???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Feb 6 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not f**king happy! :angry: They aren't showing the game till the 8th of february here.

I'm off to complain about this crap. :angry:[/b]

F*****k them what a hell are they broadcasting instead?????? :sex011: :sex011: :sex011: :fb: :fb: :fb: :fb:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 6 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why on earth would Channel 9 show the Leeds v Crusaders game anyway???[/b]

They've bought the rights to SL. They're showing all the SKY games as far as I'm aware.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 6 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 6 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why on earth would Channel 9 show the Leeds v Crusaders game anyway???[/b]

They've bought the rights to SL. They're showing all the SKY games as far as I'm aware.
[/b][/quote]

SKY games instead of Rugby, ooooh noooooooo

Latest posts