• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cheetahs & Kings thread

Cheetahs sign Rudy Paige for a few months. A decent acquisition for the playoffs but I assume he has fallen well out of favour elsewhere?

Cheetahs sign Rudy Paige for a few months. A decent acquisition for the playoffs but I assume he has fallen well out of favour elsewhere?

Yeah, the Bulls doesn't have a need for him at the moment, and after Papier's performance against the Chiefs, the battle for number one spot for the 9 jersey at the Bulls will be a tough one.

Local businessmen purchase majority stake in the Kings. It can't be a bad thing surely? Hopefully gives Davids a chance to build an actual squad in the off season.

https://www.pro14rugby.org/2019/03/08/new-owners-keen-to-get-southern-kings-on-road-to-success/

I think it's good news. The union and the franchise are in dire need of financial backing, and this acquisition came at the right time. I think they have a clear plan for the franchise and I can see them building a unique group of players mostly from the region, along with maybe a few big names.

Latest posts