• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Classic Matches

the final where steve renouf scored that 100 mtre try i fink broncos vs penrith????????????

If they do have classic matches, I think that they should recreate a few highlights of them and play them like a cut scene, then give you say the second half or whatever for you to finish the game.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Mar 21 2005, 08:36 PM
If they do have classic matches, I think that they should recreate a few highlights of them and play them like a cut scene, then give you say the second half or whatever for you to finish the game.
I think that is really a very good idea!!!!!!

They could give you a highlights package (actual footage) of what has happened in the game prior to you taking the situation over. This could be done with voiceover setting out what has occured prior, and what you need to acheive to complete the classic game.

If they were really flash they could then show you actual footage of what really happened once you have successfully completed the classic match.

Yeah, like the videos in SJRL1 you could unlock. Try and find the cricket 2002 demo. The NZ vs England one. The match was made up but the loading screne had a blub like "England made 245 blah blah blah, NZ lost early wickets but McMillan scored 135 (note the unrealistic crap EA spits out) and now Vettori and Martin are left with 4 overs to get the final 45 runs." Then you got 4 overs to score those runs without lossing any wickets. It was a pretty fun challenge for a demo, pitty they didn't include it in the real game.

Storm v Dragons '99 would be my No. 1 one.

For each Classic Match their should be 2 Scenarios, the Real One and the ''What if'' one.

Originally posted by NZL fan+Mar 22 2005, 08:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Mar 22 2005, 08:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Mar 21 2005, 08:36 PM
I think that is really a very good idea!!!!!!

They could give you a highlights package (actual footage) of what has happened in the game prior to you taking the situation over. This could be done with voiceover setting out what has occured prior, and what you need to acheive to complete the classic game.

If they were really flash they could then show you actual footage of what really happened once you have successfully completed the classic match. [/b]
That is a bloody good idea!

What do you reckon Mario? Would it be possible to implement something like that?
If not this time, what do you think of the idea anyway?

Latest posts