• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

COD4: Modern Warfare PC

heard good things about the COD series but never played one. looking forward to COD 4 seems like it will be a good game from what I have seen and read.

i'm playing cod2 now for about 2 years and i still love it, the gameplay of the cod series are great. I'm not really a fan of modern combat games, but my team is going to move over too CoD4, so i'm going for it aswell, but what i've heard from people that had the beta on xbox, i think the game will be great.

man i cant wait to get this game..im a big fan of modern war games..this game is gonna be the best ever war game..cant wait n i been counting the days since june <_<

I lived on COD 2 online for about 6 months. Then I waited for COD 3, did it ever come out? Anyway, defo gonna play 4. Modern games are always great.

BM

3 came out but it was console only and not developed by infinity ward and hence was ****. COD 4 though is developed by infinty ward so it will be awesome.

pc demo came out today its apparently only one level and the level shown in a lot of vidoes already. I left it downloading before I went to work so when I get back home should be able to fire it up and give it a blast.

I lived on COD 2 online for about 6 months. Then I waited for COD 3, did it ever come out? Anyway, defo gonna play 4. Modern games are always great.

BM [/b]
Well they aren't going to jump from #2 to #4 now are they...:p

well basically finished the demo and the game is awesome. single player looks like it will be pretty intense with plenty of action and bullets flying around the place. multiplayer unknown for me as this demo was only singleplayer but heard good things about cod 2 multiplayer so this should be good. defintely one to look out for when it releases in novemeber.

COD 2 online was great, best online FPS I have ever played. The issue I had with 3 was that it only came out on console, so I never played it.

Anyway, can't wait. Anyone got any idea of a release date?

BM

I completed both 2 & 3 and largely disappointed with the 3rd game. The second was the best. I am looking forward to COD4, but I need my 360 fixed first.

COD4 looks amazing, just hope the gameplay has improved over the 3rd.

the 3rd game was not made by infinty ward and was done for the consoles so the quality was very lacking. infinty ward though have done cod 4 themselves so the quality is defintely back. people that played cod 2 and have played 4 think that it feels a lot like cod 2 which is a good sign I think.

Latest posts