• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Colloseum?

S

sanzar

I was just thinking about how cool the idea of the Colloseum was for the first ***le, and started wondering if they'd do the same sorta thing in RL2. What theme would they use this time? Then I thought it would be cool if they could give it a futuristic feel and have flying cars going over a stadium that has flashing goal posts, levetating spectator platforms etc, all located in a massive glass air dome on the moon
<
<
<
<
<
.... now where was that joint I was smoking?
<

It's an idea anyway
<

What idea would you guys like to see as a novelty unlockable in this ***le?

I like the moon idea....no, really I do.
But why stop there? They could all be playing in an anti-gravity chamber at NASA or something. Think about it, 26 players flying around trying to pass a ball backwards whilst avoiding being tackled with the objective of GROUNDING a ball over a line.

Madness.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 27 2005, 05:56 PM
streakers......female streakers
<
Using Dead or Alive 3 technology?
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I like the moon idea....no, really I do.
But why stop there? They could all be playing in an anti-gravity chamber at NASA or something. Think about it, 26 players flying around trying to pass a ball backwards whilst avoiding being tackled with the objective of GROUNDING a ball over a line.

Madness.[/b]

Hmmmmm, how about we combine them?? Like have them playing in the dome on the moon and every couple minutes the gravity could come unstuck and the players would be able to utilise moon physics and jump 5 metres into the air to dodge tackles
<
<
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 27 2005, 07:07 PM
hehehe

go for better use graphics from doom 3
I wasn't really refering to the detail of graphics... more the "bounce" factor that DOA games have perfected
<
<

I really like that robot cheat in the first one!

How bout an ice ring pitch where the players ice skate instead of running, and they dive for the try line at the half way line and slide all the way to the try line!
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Feb 27 2005, 10:31 PM
I really like that robot cheat in the first one!

How bout an ice ring pitch where the players ice skate instead of running, and they dive for the try line at the half way line and slide all the way to the try line!
<
They slide all the way to the try line in the current game
<

How about a battlefeild theme??? You could have the feild be no mans land in a "trench warefare" setting with the trenches being the in goals! It would go well with the warefare analoigies in sport. Maybe it's a bit to much though...

Chess?

How about League on one big trampoline? Everyone will be double bouncing eachother.

Or how about they all play the game running around on their hands?

The possibilitiyes are endless.

To be honest I would rather all available time was spent on making the game as great as possible.

Maybe last time round, if we hadnt had the collesium or the robots etc, there may have been time to eliminate the kick off bug ?

yeah i sorta agree knowsleyroader but it was still a great extra.

how about 1 on 1 games or maybe beach league or street league.

How are these cheats for the first game downloaded (PS2)?

any assistance would be mucho appreciated....

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 1 2005, 02:13 AM

Ahem!!!!

<

helloooo - how do I unlock Collisseum?

Originally posted by Los Lover+Mar 4 2005, 11:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Mar 4 2005, 11:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Mar 1 2005, 02:13 AM

Ahem!!!!

<

helloooo - how do I unlock Collisseum?[/b]
Right Then...

Xbox Version

Unlock Roman Colosseum
In a Single game, at the Match Settings Screen, press Down, Down, Down, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Left, X

PS2 Version

Unlock Colloseum stadium
Enter at friendly screen
Down, Down, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Square

Pc Version
I think you need to download a trainer (I think)

The Colosseo was in the first game?

Damn, I've got to play that. Sounds much better than the wacked out fields Madden creates, I think 2002 had a fake pyramid scheme which looked crap. Now, if you were playing at the foot of the pyramid with specators on that . . .

Anyway, here's my one word suggestion for an extra:

Thunderdome.

But a massive cage with all the spectators hanging off it. Whoever wins the match there, they stand in the middle of the pitch, Tina turner sings, "We don't need another hero!" and the players all get shot or sold into slavery*

* = This is why I don't create video games.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 5 2005, 09:31 AM

Damn, I've got to play that.  Sounds much better than the wacked out fields Madden creates, I think 2002 had a fake pyramid scheme which looked crap.  Now, if you were playing at the foot of the pyramid with specators on that . . .

Thunderdome.

But a massive cage with all the spectators hanging off it.  Whoever wins the match there, they stand in the middle of the pitch, Tina turner sings, "We don't need another hero!" and the players all get shot or sold into slavery*

I think they will want Rugby League 2 to be for every age, what u just mentioned sounded good but i think it would knock up the age rating of the game!
<

I got a PERFECT Unlockable/Cheat.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give u the idea of...

Union cheat!

What this means is rugby league turns into rugby union!
<

Originally posted by gjohn85+Mar 5 2005, 11:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Mar 5 2005, 11:14 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 5 2005, 09:31 AM

Damn, I've got to play that.  Sounds much better than the wacked out fields Madden creates, I think 2002 had a fake pyramid scheme which looked crap.  Now, if you were playing at the foot of the pyramid with specators on that . . .

Thunderdome.

But a massive cage with all the spectators hanging off it.   Whoever wins the match there, they stand in the middle of the pitch, Tina turner sings, "We don't need another hero!" and the players all get shot or sold into slavery*

I think they will want Rugby League 2 to be for every age, what u just mentioned sounded good but i think it would knock up the age rating of the game!
<

I got a PERFECT Unlockable/Cheat.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give u the idea of...

Union cheat!

What this means is rugby league turns into rugby union!
<
[/b]
<
<
<

gjohn, I know you were joking, but you best run and hide.

I've seen people tar & feathered for lesser crimes.

But how about this for an unlockable:

Rugby League 2: San Andreas

Wait, hear me out . . .

Here's another idea: How about having the a game played on top of a building in the middle of the city (somewhere like the Sydney CBD would be a good setting) where there's no crowd and if you kick the ball out of bounds you hear the sound of a car crash about 10 seconds later
<

There's all sorts of simple things you could do!

Latest posts