• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

* Aaron Smith Package (face files and skin file)

1/ Place the files in the appropriate folders (if unsure, go back a couple of pages to tj perenaras upload)
2/ Download my Aaron Smith (colossss) on fanhub.

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/366r3ljuxa1be19/aaronsmith.zip

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
attachment.php
Available now 120 pairs off boots in RC3
just copy and overwrite the 3 files from my archive to ...where you have installed the game>pkcmn>ui>uiscenes
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmc8808z87m28nv/ui.rar
enjoy

Thank You very much colossss..... Amazing....

Is it possible if you can maybe give the 7's kits a go that I posted previously on this thread big please???

Unfortunately, I won't be doing too much of the sevens stuff. Maybe try the other modders

* Australia Home Kit 2017 (released 1st May 2017)

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/1g96alr9yf1rqfi/australiaH17.zip

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
australia17.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

* British & Irish Lions Home Kit 2017 (Latest release w/winged colar)

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/8grmbg1b505j7bd/BILions17.zip

PREVIEW IMAGES
⇩⇩⇩⇩
BILions2017.jpgBILions2017a.jpg

@Bogdam mate, how do I implement the files that will allow me to get 120 boots?

Here is what I did:

1) I downloaded your file and extracted it
2) went into my installation folder (for me, that's just a folder on my desktop with the _CommonRedist, data, redist, tools, exe files and so on). Inside, there's a pkcmn.pak file as well, so I extract it under a folder that's simply called pkcmn
3) I go into that pkcmn folder>ui>uiscenes and I copy your three files under their respective subfolders (hd, hd1610 and sd)
4) Then I compress the pkcmn folder in a zip format file, and I rename it pkcmn.pak
5) I get rid of the former pkcmn.pak and put this newer one in the installation folder

I get 120 boots for the "international boots" section only. The other section (club boots) still has 36 boots. And when I try to access the 37th boot, the game freezes... Do you know what this could be due to?

Thanks

@Bogdam mate, how do I implement the files that will allow me to get 120 boots?

Here is what I did:

1) I downloaded your file and extracted it
2) went into my installation folder (for me, that's just a folder on my desktop with the _CommonRedist, data, redist, tools, exe files and so on). Inside, there's a pkcmn.pak file as well, so I extract it under a folder that's simply called pkcmn
3) I go into that pkcmn folder>ui>uiscenes and I copy your three files under their respective subfolders (hd, hd1610 and sd)
4) Then I compress the pkcmn folder in a zip format file, and I rename it pkcmn.pak
5) I get rid of the former pkcmn.pak and put this newer one in the installation folder

I get 120 boots for the "international boots" section only. The other section (club boots) still has 36 boots. And when I try to access the 37th boot, the game freezes... Do you know what this could be due to?

Thanks
just drag and drop them on each folder !and overwrite!

How do you open a .pak file? That's what I had trouble doing yesterday, which is why I resorted to extract it to a new folder using winrar, and then make all the necessary modifications in the new folder, then recompress it... I know, doesn't seem to be the best way doing it.

Also, do I have to put 120 pssg files in my boots folder? Or is it fine if I have less?

How do you open a .pak file? That's what I had trouble doing yesterday, which is why I resorted to extract it to a new folder using winrar, and then make all the necessary modifications in the new folder, then recompress it... I know, doesn't seem to be the best way doing it.

Also, do I have to put 120 pssg files in my boots folder? Or is it fine if I have less?
i just open the archive with winrar!and yes,..i think you need to have 120 pssg files or more

I still can only get the 120 boots in the international section even using winrar

and the game crashes whenever I try to access the boots which digits are superior to 36... Do you encounter the same problem, colossss?

Latest posts