• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

coloss could you make the 2007 world cup all blacks away kit
Thanks
1444599686802.jpg

hey colosss , if you have the will and the free time (lol) , could you please make some hair texture like the top knot you did before ? its top level stuff
Sorry mate, there is no way I'm creating that bloody Jersey

Coloss could you make peri weepu. He is one of my favourite players
it would be greatly appreciated

Colosss could you please put your modded rugby challenge 3 game here please. It would be greatly appreciated

Colosss could you please put your modded rugby challenge 3 game here please. It would be greatly appreciated
Mate, it's not that easy, if you want your RC3 modded, you'll have to hunt down and download all the files. The kind folks on here share what they've made and occasionally do requests. They don't serve it all up on a plate for you.

why doesn't people want to create the 2007 world cup all blacks away jersey. We did so well in the 2007 world cup.
upload_2017-6-19_21-46-32.pngupload_2017-6-19_21-46-45.png

Mate, it's not that easy, if you want your RC3 modded, you'll have to hunt down and download all the files. The kind folks on here share what they've made and occasionally do requests. They don't serve it all up on a plate for you.
did I ask you

Thanks @tighthead97 , not only that, I'd have to spend my own time filtering through the mods that I don't want to make public (personal kits/faces my friend and I have created) just so that he can have a 5 second download/install. I'm sorry @shehan but your requests are becoming somewhat annoying now. To be honest, I haven't even really got the most up to date kits and database as some may have thought as well.

Latest posts