• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Hey guys, Has anyone done Argentina's jersey? Cant seem to find it. trying to make the game as realistic as possible in terms of player names and kits. Thanks for everything though, you are all true artists!

i have done so. Still no luck
This is weird.
Have you verified that you didn't have caps lock on? Which type of keyboard do you use? Also bear in mind that spaces are seemingly not accepted. I don't know about the other symbols but it's best that you don't use anything else other than letters.

Hey Coloss, ive downloaded the mods, gone through RC3-DATA-ACTORS-STRIPS and then i tried to copy and paste them, but they just dont seem to show up in the game, why is this????

When we install , do we replace the files when prompted, because i did and none of the strips seem to show up in the game, and ive copied and pasted and tried everything but it doesnt work.

Explain what you did in details
Okay so basically, i selected the files, copied and pasted, replaced when i was prompted, but the strips dont show up in the game. i also tried mmoving the files but still dont show up

Last edited:

Latest posts