• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Okay so basically, i selected the files, copied and pasted, replaced when i was prompted, but the strips dont show up in the game. i also tried mmoving the files but still dont show up
All modification should appear even if the game is being played. Have you tried going back to the menu and back again to the squad selection screen?

Where is the data folder? Is it in the installation directory? Where did you put the installation directory (which partition)?

All modification should appear even if the game is being played. Have you tried going back to the menu and back again to the squad selection screen?

Where is the data folder? Is it in the installation directory? Where did you put the installation directory (which partition)?

No it is directly under strips, 100% im sure, but i did download the game from igg about 4 months ago and it still works fine, i managed to get all the internationals at one point, but couldnt get any other strips to work. I can screen record and send to you to show you what happens

No it is directly under strips, 100% im sure, but i did download the game from igg about 4 months ago and it still works fine, i managed to get all the internationals at one point, but couldnt get any other strips to work. I can screen record and send to you to show you what happens
At this point I don't really know what the cause of your problem is to be honest, but I have some other questions to ask you.

When you first installed the game, which tool did you use to extract the zip file? Not using the right tool (winrar) can induce errors in most cases, albeit not always visible.

Would you mind downloading the game from Ocean of Games? This website has always worked wonders for me, I can guarantee that their version of the game is fully functional.

First, don't forget to backup your database file (it should be located in a "wicked witch" folder somewhere in your computer, I can't remember where it is though, as I don't have the game anymore). This is your savefile so keep it preciously. I've lost mine unfortunately because I forgot to make a copy of it before I lost all my data. It will contain all the modifications you bring in-game, such as player customization, career progress, etc.

Yup, could you send us screen captures? It should help us diagnoze your problem.

At this point I don't really know what the cause of your problem is to be honest, but I have some other questions to ask you.

When you first installed the game, which tool did you use to extract the zip file? Not using the right tool (winrar) can induce errors in most cases, albeit not always visible.

Would you mind downloading the game from Ocean of Games? This website has always worked wonders for me, I can guarantee that their version of the game is fully functional.

First, don't forget to backup your database file (it should be located in a "wicked witch" folder somewhere in your computer, I can't remember where it is though, as I don't have the game anymore). This is your savefile so keep it preciously. I've lost mine unfortunately because I forgot to make a copy of it before I lost all my data. It will contain all the modifications you bring in-game, such as player customization, career progress, etc.

Yup, could you send us screen captures? It should help us diagnoze your problem.

Lol dont worry i had the mods before the game so that mast of confused the files so i re downloaded and now are working fine thanks anyways

\

This is weird.
Have you verified that you didn't have caps lock on? Which type of keyboard do you use? Also bear in mind that spaces are seemingly not accepted. I don't know about the other symbols but it's best that you don't use anything else other than letters.
I'll try that.. its a logitech gaming keyboard

Substituing old strips with the Amazing colosss's creations in some cases collars show an ugly black banner around the necks of the players.

Any help? I don't have practice with hex editor... :(

Many thanks, bros.

Hi can anyone make this B&I Lions jersey for an away slot? many thanks if you can

Attachments

• b976928-t53-front-72dpi-rgb.jpg
    b976928-t53-front-72dpi-rgb.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 27
  • british-irish-lions-training-pro-kids-jersey-p25784-21802_medium.jpg
    british-irish-lions-training-pro-kids-jersey-p25784-21802_medium.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
Colosss, is there anyway of making new face models for players? A lot of players from both hemispheres could do with some faces (France, Italy, Argentina & South Africa shouldn't have completely generics) and all we have are Australia/NZ + British & Irish faces from the 2013 Lions Tour. If that's possible, I know a script writer who managed to export the stadiums from RC2 to FIFA using Blender. I'm interested in knowing if it's possible to import models into Rugby Challenge.

Hey guys,
I was looking through the Hex and found C Cullen, A Mehrtens, G Fox, J Lomu etc down near the bottom. Starting on row 24E2F9.
I have no idea why they would be there, but if anyone knows how to unlock them as players, It would be the greatest thing ever. Please let me know if it is possible and how to unlock them.
Thanks.

Substituing old strips with the Amazing Colosss's creations in some cases collars show an ugly black banner around the necks of the players.

Any help? I don't have practice with hex editor... :(

Many thanks, bros.

A little help please

All blacks lions tour 2017 special jersey, coming soon

Latest posts