• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Not a team strip, but after a lot of trial and error with hex, Sonny bill is now back in. You can get him from my fanhub by searching Sonny Bill Williams and looking for the one by myself "colossss" (if it looks like this - if it doesn't let me know). As for the super rugby kits, there are some out there I know of that are not created by me, have a look on sidhe forums.

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
View attachment 4363

Hey man, what values did you use in HEX to add SBW. I used to know how to do it in RC2 but the values seem to have changed.

Hi Colossss love your work man, Was wondering if it was possible to get these faces without using fanhub cos fanhub doesnt work for me thanks man

Oky give me a heads up on a PM if you figure it out then we can mabye work on something togheter

No worries.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, what values did you use in HEX to add SBW. I used to know how to do it in RC2 but the values seem to have changed.

F9 00

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Colossss love your work man, Was wondering if it was possible to get these faces without using fanhub cos fanhub doesnt work for me thanks man

Thanks man. They are in your steam folder in Rugby Challenge 3. The trick is to HEX them into your game by using a hex editing software, figuring out the player codes, then changing them to suit. In short though, it makes it harder to get the faces without fanhub for the general gamer but it is possible through hex.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you put the logo files??

Where ever you have steam saved - Steam > steamapps > common > Rugby Challenge 3 > pkcmn > ui > images > hd

Thank you coloss also wwas wondering if someone did the new south African kits aswel as 7's kits
1112222.png

111111112.jpg

111qwqw.png

111add.jpg

The white is the away kit the home kit looks the same but in green al gold as always

Last edited:
i was wondering if anyone knows if u can put headbands on the game for the players or new hairstyles

i was wondering if anyone knows if u can put headbands on the game for the players or new hairstyles

Not sure sorry man, would be interesting to find out.

- - - Updated - - -

looks great coloss

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Good stuff man, was this an edit to the WC one?

* Leicester Tigers H/A kit 2016

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/download/57bnvq3zf957gg7/leicesterHA16.rar

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

* Ireland H/A kit 2016

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5qzv2fv974s5p3/irelandHA16.rar

PREVIEW IMAGE
⇩⇩⇩⇩
attachment.php

Thank you very much.....